TYDAL Reviews , 1,995 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年2月11日

i would tell everyone to use this app...its great ...but most of all the customer service is on point ,thx paul ...like i said great app... but when you have the two things i mentioned ,your'e #1 RIVO A1 SERVICE

SHOPAHOLIKZ WAREHOUSE
加拿大
使用應用程式 24天
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年2月13日

Wow, thanks for the amazing shout-out! Thrilled you love the app and our service. We're proud to be your #1 choice! 🌟

2024年4月4日

great customer service Jamie is Fabulous and very helpful! thank you

Visionary Barbers
美國
使用應用程式 1年多
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年4月8日

Thank you! We're thrilled you had a fabulous experience. Your appreciation means the world to us!

2024年2月10日

jel was very helpfull she managed to help me with the exel sheet to import the reviews and managed to help me do it properly and now its working great.. i am very happy with their servcies.
thanks once again jel

Skindae Cosmetic
印度
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年2月13日

So happy we could help with your Excel sheet and reviews! Thanks for the kind words. Delighted you're satisfied with our service! 😊

2024年1月5日

I love the simplicity and the ability to seek help should the need come up. I find the staff very helpful and very willing to help out the client. The Agent Mr. Pete that I was with was spectacular and deserves a 5 star for excellent service. Guys keep up the great work!..

Paulo

Aero Ladies
加拿大
使用應用程式 4個月
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年1月12日

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you had an awesome experience with our support team. Your feedback means the world to us!

2024年2月5日

I have to say that im Truly stunned by the customer support of this app, They are so polite and eager to help like a friend and overall, Rivo provides better features than most of other reviewing apps

My Ordinary Store
巴基斯坦
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年2月7日

We're thrilled to hear that you're impressed with our customer support! 😊 At Rivo, we aim to provide a friendly and helpful experience. Thank you for your kind words! 🌟

2024年2月20日

Enjoy this app, easy to use and great customer care from the team

Love Lani's Art
愛爾蘭
使用應用程式 12個月
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年2月21日

We are so happy you are enjoying our app and services! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🌟

2024年3月24日

Not been Able to use it properly yet, but I feel pretty comfortable to leave a 5star review for it thanks to SAM. He's been cute AF with me and helped with my request during sunday afternoon, so... Thanks Sam and all the customer service live chat team.

Tedreku
義大利
使用應用程式 10天
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年3月25日

Wow, thanks for the 5-star review! Thrilled we made your experience so positive, even on a Sunday. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. Cheers to more great experiences ahead!

2024年2月15日

They are very customer friendly and ready for you right away to achieve your desired goals together. Top employees!

High hifu
荷蘭
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年2月19日

So happy you had a customer-friendly experience with us! Your goals are our priority. Thanks for the shoutout. We're here to support you always! 🌟

2023年12月29日

My experience was accidental as I pressed buttons too fast lol. However, It was a wonderful experience! I met Jel and she helped me in so many ways. I didn't I did need help with a few things. Jel went above and beyond to help me she was so kind and provided additional tips that made my experience top-notch. Thanks again for your support Jel.

Belle Book Studio
美國
使用應用程式 6個月
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年1月5日

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're always here to make your experience top-notch. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

2024年1月9日

It was such a smooth process throughout. Abbie was amazing and extremely patient with me. Amazing customer service skills.

IB-LUXE
英國
使用應用程式 11個月
TYDAL 已回覆 2024年1月12日

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad our team was able to assist you. Thanks for choosing Rivo!