Rivo Product Reviews App & UGC

Developer
Rivo
4.9
December 4, 2022

Lance did a very good job at answering all the questions I had about how to edit the review widgets and he also told me about the favicon which was such a good suggestion! The app should add a feature to reply back to reviews that way the brand can engage more with its customers.

Laru Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Rivo replied December 4, 2022

These are excellent suggestions! Your review is essential in helping us improve the app, and I have sent over your feedback to our product team. If there's anything else you would like to add, just let us know. 🙂 Thanks, Kevin

October 24, 2022

Pete was a good assistant he helped me very much. I love this app!
I'm testing this app for a while, but so far I'm very amazed!

MD Case
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Rivo replied October 31, 2022

Hey, MD Case team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team will be delighted to assist you!
Best wishes, Kevin

October 17, 2022

Je viens d’installer l'app, je ne peix pas encore dire si elle me convient. En tout cas l'assistante Arianne, était super.

officialskateshop
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Rivo replied October 25, 2022

Hé, l'équipe officielle du skateshop ! 👋
Il suffit de vérifier pour voir comment vous aimez l'application jusqu'à présent. Notre objectif est que vous et tous nos marchands viviez une expérience 5 étoiles, donc toutes les pensées, suggestions, questions ou préoccupations seraient géniales ! 😊 N'hésitez pas à nous envoyer un message. Notre équipe se fera un plaisir de vous aider !
Cordialement, Kévin

October 10, 2022

I am about to start using the app, Arianne from the customer service helped me with some initial set up. Extremely fast and friendly

La fabbrica del giocattolo
Italy
Time spent using app: 23 days
Rivo replied October 17, 2022

Hey, La fabbrica del giocattolo team! 👋
Best regards, Kevin

October 9, 2022

I'm still just getting started with everything and will have to see how it goes but I have to say support was quick and very nice. She is really good at helping with anything you need.

DRAGON FOXX