Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Easyonetrends

Excellent attention, I had a small problem and they solved it at the time. Totally recommended app. thank you very much

Couchhussen

Top APP and the best Support team. Fix my Problems very fast. I highly recommend this App. Big Thanks to the Support Team

WhaleTimeKids

the support i get is INSTANT! really , they reply to me within a minute and fix my issue within 5 mins... I cannot believe it, this is by far the best support I have even had in my life

TGRLeafy.com

Support is quick responsive and helpful, software is very user friendly. Love this review app for this shopify.

vipergadget

Top app and a excellent support , they are the best !!! Thanks Rivyo , you helped me allot ! TOP !!!

Tokyo Streetwear

Fast and responsive support and the application is really very well done with many possible customizations, thanks :)

CoolGadgetsDirect.com

I looked at several other apps, but I think this is the best product to get reviews up on your site quickly on a small budget! Love the layout and it is super easy to use. Support was very responsive and accommodating!

Kuberlo

A perfect review app for any website. Works very well and an amazing team with quick support.
Best review app.!

QLGadgets

Seems like a good app so far. The support is very helpful. They helped me setup the App so that it works as supposed to.

Convenient Adventure

Mark from support team has helped me out with placing review badge under product title and I am extremely happy with because that's important feature for customers to see first when they come in. Thanks :) I always need some customization, they helped me for the third time now again and didn't wait for help more than 20 min after I sent request. The best review up on Shopify. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62