Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Janggood

This is a great APP, I like it very much, when I send an email to ask for help, they will reply to me as soon as possible

koilys

I spent hours trying to integrate the app into my shop, but I'm not technologically advanced enough. Thanks to Jack, everything now works! Thank you so much for your help! :)

Mycoohome

I really like this app, and anytime I need help for anything the support team is really helpfull, This is the second time that I using this apps. Great job

Cat lover 7

Support team has been helping me big time to get my product page sorted. App is easy to use. For this price range, I am very satisfied.

beseastar

The support team is professional.
Really good app, you can go back to previous orders and send reviews I've already gotten 1 photo review and I just sent out requests

Morimood

Beautiful UI and Best support service.Super fast response and assistance in installation of the app.

BeautyBrooklyn

The app is really good, liked it. It's free and if you have any issues, customer support team are always there I guess.

Torque Block

Fantastic team, replies instantly. The app like they saw works flawlessly on a free theme and is installed in seconds. I look forward to use more of of Rivyo services!!

looksinn

We choose the Rivyo Product Review app, and it works well. Picture and tex can both displayed. The customer service team is very nice when we need help. Everything goes well now. We recommend.

QULAXITY XVI

Perfect free app for reviews with lovely and very fast support. Easy to install, easy for my customers. Thank you so much guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48