Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

xFyro

The design of the app looks amazing. Easy to use and the support team is very responsive. Added CSS styling to exactly how I wanted it.

PickaPocketSocks

The support and features of this product were so good I had to make it one of the first apps I installed on my new site! Perfect!!! I would use them for all my stores!

Box.S Shopping

actually, I haved tried this app for twice already, it's very nice for every time I used it. For this time, I have some troubles but the developer do a great job for us, which help us to sort the issues out immediately, very appreciate, and very helpful, highly recommend! thanks for a great job!!

Luciesecrets

I really like how it does convenient for us. The support team of app help us in a timely manner. Thank

Fur Your Dog

Works like a charm, and when something is needed their Customer Support assists you promptly via chat. Recommended

Luxus Car Mats

the support team is 5/5, they were ultra fast responding to my requests and installed the reviews as per my instructions. can't recommend enough!

E-DOF

live support is quite responsible, so far very good experience with the app. Will keep using it and do recommend this app

Minute Taker

Their support in setting up is great. Emailed them and they got back to me straight away and went in and sorted it out for me. App is working really well. Great service thank you.

zayhair

Great app with Great Support. Support team is great and super fast.

CREALITY Global

Very useful app with great the devleoper, great services. Thank you so much for you to help us to slove the problem which is from ours, we don't know how to operate such simple issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55