Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Be CBD Life

Im using the app to gather reviews, I just started using so hopefully I will love it. The setup part was great the devolopers did a great job and were very attentive to my request. Very fast and efficient definetly recommended!

JANDJPACKAGINGvinyl

if your uese it in a correct way it is smoothly
And if not ,ask customer service for help
they wil fix it for you in a very short time

Lulu Yatta

Great App. Does everything i need. The support is really quick and helpful which to me is the most important. Thank for all your help :)

VSMII

If can successfully import comments··111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

o-store

Excellent app and Excellent customer service, handling problems and answering fast!

kartcamel.com.au

I Tried a lot of Other Review apps. But This is Oustanding. Everything is good in this app. Even in Free Version.
And Customer support Outstanding. I am very satisfied. I recommend this app to others. because its also fast then other review apps.

H2Osqd

Only just started using so not a full review but support team were quick to respond and were helpful. App is working as expected.

Rug Empire

I like how this app has been created, would be good to have come with a how to QA. and would have liked to personalised the settings. but still good thanks!

Perky Tail Toys

Great app and excellent customer service. I reached out to the support team with a code related issue and they fixed my issue extremely quickly. Very happy with the app and the customer support!

Signed and Seal'd

These guys are awesome. They updated my code and edited my reviews for me as I had an issue with automatic sizing.

The program itself is quite cool and I love the layout.
you can edit as much as possible and the process is seamless.
Thank you!