Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Cosfitness Gears | KiTak

Super professional support team service. And hope to work hard continuously, but if the free plan has more service for us will be better. LOL

Cloud&Fairy

Very helpful app, easy to import reviews, I needed some help with it but I got great support from rivyo team. I think that you can improve your sales by adding reviews in your store.

Pawsome Shop

I used this app to do my customer reviews. I really like how it works, It's a beginner-friendly app and even easy to use for first time users. And your customer service is perfect. I can get prompt reply every single time and they fix my probs like always.

LED-Colight

I met some problems before, the review star can't show right. But their team is great, they help me to install it perfectly.

Teatoxlife

This is a good app. Support is great. They got back within 10 mins when i reached out with issues on review import. solved it for me in the chat mode and we were good. So 5 star for the support. As for the premium feature, i would have upgarded if it was $2.99 instead of $5.99/month. This is simply because as start up ecom sellers the pricing quickly adds up and there are many free apps that provide that testimonial display service. But would be happier to go with Rivyo if the pricing was lower.

NeonBite

My review widget just disappeared during the biggest sale of the year. UNRELIABLE APP. This costs us hundreds of dollars in lost revenue per day we wait for a fix.
UPDATE: I reached out to support via chat and they fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Native Ethos

I would like to say It's a Great App with Great Support! I had a problem and was helped within 5 minutes. Thanks!

layacinuo

good app and service. Thank you so much. everyone should try and see. the price is good too....................

Charmo

It is good. But need to be better. Hope they can change it. Great and beautiful style but not the perfect one.

香港御世家—馬來西亞站

Was quite satisfied for second round setup, first round was not a satisfactory one though so we gave Thimatic a 3-star review. But they worked hard to improve themselves to get a 5-star review so here you go.