Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Lampostore

Very good support <3 !

Everything Girlz Love, Inc.

The app is going great, needed help importing my reviews the team was great. Fast and did an amazing job. Thanks again!

ThatDaily.uk

100% Satisfied! Had a problem with integrating this app into EasyTabs, send a message across to these guys and they replied pretty much immediately. The app is now working! What a friendly and efficient bunch of people! Hats off to you guys and your support.

To anyone looking for an all round excellent app that boosts customer engagement I would highly suggest installing this app! I am astounded that the "Free" app lets customers submit questions and add Images to their review! Even send request emails. Oh is this app such a blessing! Cannot recommend enough.

Bonoh

I could't import some review but a very mice guy helped me and solve the problem. the app is good, developers and cstomer care too

Karantinuok

Quick and prompt help, removed my reviews section as asked. I was thinking of integrating facebook reviews and had to delete the rivyo review section for the meantime. Gave them access to the store and they quickly helped me out :) gj.

Posture Therapy

Great app, great support and development team. Great app, great support and development team.........

swagmesecret

I used this app, this is so nice and great support team. I love that. Thank you for support and help me a lots

kyliesJewelry.co

Really Great help from these people, i hope that i can continue with them for a long time, they were very fast and very responsive to all my questions, overall 10/10 woudl recommend

Goodcic

The support team is very helpful! Thank them very much!!! The app works very well!! It allows picture reviews, which is what I need! Nice!

Perfect Slim Shape

the free plan have the all function that i need , and i think i will upgrade , and thank you for the support team !