Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Keautystore

simple and perfect app .super speedy setup service . They've implemented everything I want.
thank you !!

DeCraveStore

Great and fast service. I had some issue with my app layout and they fix it within a few minutes. Good and reliable app. Recommended.

Dog Bone Company

Customer support is spot on, almost guaranteed immediate response so thats a 5 star rating that I would like to give them.

bello®️

Fast and amazing support. They were quick and effective. Thank you gus. And also the app is easy to use and looks great!

Unknown

Amazing app and the support is fantastic! Works the way it is described and within 1 day they solved whatever query I had regarding the app!

petprints.shop

Had a small change needed and the support team fixed it in under 10 minutes. Now i have everything i need for my store. Awesome work.

Simple Shoelaces

This app is really clean, the customer support team was very responsive and quick to fix up my website how I wanted it. Would highly recommend this app

pinkzoza

Super helpful with every single modification I needed! Support is incredible. I prefer this app over anything on the market! the review section looks very nice as well! thanks!

LuggageX

I just installed this app and it was really fantastic. Customer Support was awesome. Within seconds they solved the issue. Hope it will continue like this.

Alcabi

Una app bastante completa en su versión gratuita y que puede ser mejor con un plan de pago. En su momento empecé con un plan gratuito pero ahora acabo de adquirir el plan de pago (es poco dinero) y así puedo importar reseñas de Amazon que dan más credibilidad y son mejores. Como tengo un tema externo para mi web tuve algunos problemas con la integración de la app y las reseñas de los productos; y el soporte técnico enseguida me arregló el problema y me ubicó las reseñas en el lugar donde les indiqué y queda genial. Buen trabajo y muy rápidos!