Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Arch align

Amazing app, I cant believe its soo cheap with all of the great features. Had a little issue with design and the kind support team quickly took care of my issue. I highly recommend this app, much more than loox, stamped or judge.me (I've tried them all)

TrendPicky

Support is incredible. I prefer this app over anything on the market! the review section looks very nice as well! thanks! Thank you so much!

Priority Organics

Super helpful with every single modification I needed! Was very patient and took their time helping with every request I had, even when I thought it wasn't possible!

NEEDEDGE

This app is great and their customers support' is so lot, they solve all of your problems and give you the finest experience

INKAPARIS

The function is very good, it is very suitable for us, the service is very good, the response is fast, it is recommended for everyone, 5 stars, you want, they all have it, I like it very much

Kabuto

The support service help me very quickly for the configuration of my reviews page. This is a nice app. Thank you.

UbJewels

Excellent and working app and help from support is very helpful ! I love that much. I like a lot this app !

Iconic Desire

I'm very happy with this app and the developer team! I requested an installation help and got it very quickly, thank you!

Wabisabi Learning

Top app and excellent support, they are the best !!! Thanks, Rivyo, you helped me a lot! TOP !!! I would recommend Rivyo to all Shopify store merchant

Softsens

thank you very much for good customer service, will recommend to others
thank you! wish I can make a success with this app:)