Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Watney Shoes

This is a great app compare others reviews app. I couldn't manage to complete the installation myself, the support took care of the installation and the response was very fast. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

ZingyZoo

These guys do 5 star job! Quick, effective and so helpful!
Do not hesitate to try this app.
From all review apps...it is the best value of money and usefulness :)

CC Outlet HK

excellent app with excellent service! quick response to edit the code for my template! highly recommended to all shopify user!

oamenicanoi.com

In my opinion, it's one of the best apps for reviews: it's very easy to use, the customer support it's very friendly, fast and helpful, the price of the paid version it's affordable. I like it very much!

Rebornbabycare

thank you very much for your help! You responded to the email very quickly and solved my problem perfectly! Thanks again!

Nelozi

waist of time! costumer support not answer for many hours
no margin - not work with any theme
very difficult to edit existing reviews

Feather Frond

This app has been great so far. There's a nice amount of customization and extra features. Setup was a bit more difficult than expected with my particular theme (Debutify) but the support team was quick to jump in an help where I was having trouble.

Ailoshop PT

Nice app and better support. I really recommend it. We are using in different stores and the feelings are perfect.

urweddinggifts

This is a nice app! When I installed the app I had two extra review add-ons, and their customer service responded very quickly and quickly fixed the problem for me. When Jigs helped me it was their lunch break, they had an hour, but it only took him half an hour to come back and fix the problem!Thank you very much, highly recommended!!

Kicks No-Tie Shoelaces

The app and the team are great I needed help setting the reviews and SEO snippet up and they managed the process for me. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131