Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Scarters

Very well built and easy interface.
good support staff.
Helped me set up and import all the reviews from amazon.
Keep up the good work.
Hoping to see new good updates.

NEUU WELLNESS

The support is really superb and fast. They even took the trouble to help me with the code part at Shopify with some errors. Overall, we are very happy with their service.

Waydoo

Awesome experience with the tool. Have been using it for some time and have had a great experience with the support team. Jigs helped me a lot about setting up the App, thanks!

Nitro Charging Cable

Very happy with the quick responding team of Rivyo. Very helpful and friendly staff member :)
Definitely recommended

LUXA Wish Shop

it's good ,the men solve the problem is very fast,he is very fast solve my problem, i'm very thank to him,

GreenBoxxShop

BEST APP ON THE MARKETPLACE! Seriously though, this is the only review app you should use. I reached out to their support and they integrated their code into my store overnight. I cannot recommend them more!

ayurchemstore

Great app, excellent support.. developers are very active with updates, all the features work seamlessly with custom themes. thank you so much.

They-Beauty

Great customer support, very helpful and always there to help! Have used them twice and always have had my issue fixed within minutes.

1byone Audio

Really love this app, perfect! The support team is very helpful as well.
It adds reviews to my page with just clicks and it's so easy!!!

Glow Light

Customer service is amazing. We contacted them and they where able to help us out very quickly. Definitely recommend them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155