Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Sovol3d

Thanks Jigs for help! Jigs responds so quick that my problem resolved within 3 hours. Rivyo works perfect now.

Golf Women On Course

I’m on the free plan until I grow my business. This is definitely the best review app. It is easy to load, looks great and has many free features.

O'wow Beauty | Canada

Great app and support team is very helpful! They help me to set design as per my brand and it is looking awesome with photo reviews. I highly recommend this app!

Resthe

Now is Sunday afternoon and support has immediately contacted me to help me. Great team and app. Importing reviews from Amazon is a huge benefit, you must try.

Here Pup Australia

Fast response time. Happy with the service so far! Will definitely recommend if you are looking for a reliable review app.

wigcare

The APP's service support staff helped me a lot, as long as you leave them a message. If you cannot solve it in a hurry, they can help you solve it. It's great to support this APP.

Purwo

A great APP strengthens the communication between customers and shop owners and enriches the product pages. And the customer support is great too.===

Skinloro

reply in under 1 min. they helped me with everything. great job, guys! keep it like that!! you can add some codes for liquids in your app and it will be perfect

Eclipsio Lights

Customer support is fantastic. They will basically help you achieve literally anything you need customized for your store short of some massive change.

In that instance, I recommend requesting an app update.

In that instance, I recommend requesting an app update.

But would prefer to have all the changes I requested be available as settings and options in the app.

Flight Model

It work great!
Really good . It worth to try and attract customer.
Great GreatGreatGreatGreatGreat