Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Aurina Store

Great app, many customizations from control panel, and great technical support, the team of programmers just fixed immediately what I asked to adjust on my site. Many thanks!

gummyjelly

To the developers of this app
Try exporting the reviews then importing them.
Also
How can I adjust the width of the review app?

March 1, 2019

Hi Really sorry about the problem you faced. Can you please create a support ticket, our support team will definitely help you solve the problem and make sure that app will work perfectly in your store. Thank you

L'impétueux

Great I really love it. This app is very simple to use and efficient. I recommend it, and it's free!
Pour les Français, je recommande cette app gratuite. Elle fonctionne bien et propose différents affichages pour les avis sous les produits. Il est aussi possible de créer une page avec tous les avis récoltés ... Enfin voilà, tout est paramétrable (on peut notamment éditer les boutons, le texte, etc. pour traduire en français), c'est vraiment appréciable. ;)

Shopiplaza

Great app and FREE could not ask for more, love th support team they are very helpeful and reactive.

Glowsticks Ltd

This app looks great, I've just had it put on so will keep having a play with it but the help from the app team was great and so quick!

Been Woke Brand LLC

Awesome app!! The support is ever better, 5 stars is not enough deserves 10 Stars! Would recommend!!

Driftless Ink

Luv the idea of this app! Great customer service from your group -- thanks for helping me set things up.

TosNad

So far so good, this is a great app. The customer service is so great! I have no ideal how to add the code to my theme, I contact the customer service through email and boom they helped me out in adding the code to my theme. My store looks more unique. Thank you Thematic team.

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

Brilliant free app for our guitar learning products. It does everything we want really well. Only thing we would like is to be able to add reviews to our front page as well as have the reviews show up under products shown within categories. The later may be possible, but the help file image is not expandable and not really that viewable. That aside, anyone who complains about this app obviously either doesn't know what they are doing or is a competitor trying to bad mouth the competition.

Carved Nature

Excellent customer support! They truly deserve these 5 stars. Just wish it had the ability to edit a review after import. Rest all is super.