Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

CharcoalSM

Its a great app for beginners who are trying to create social proof on their store. It really not hard to copy the reviews from your supplier into the app. this will customer going to buy your product.

Miss Mechelle's Creations

i love this app ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ simple to use and has everything i needed all in one place. Will be recommending to my friends.

Lord Topo

This is a really lovely app. Makes your page look professional and Amazon like with the star ratings. Support was first class helping me solve a slight issue. Fully recommend.

Flamant Mode

They do for you all things that are not optimized on your theme, and without waiting more than 2 days

stayfitz

Excellent App which combines both Reviews and Q/A. Support is great they helped me in installing and adjusting changes according to my site.

GoodStuff-247.com

Amazing app, and awesome support. I needed something where I can MANUALLY add reviews. Best of all, you can add BOTH a profile image, and product image. You can also turn on/off many different features including date and social share. Highly recommend!

NEVYL SUPPLY

The team is responsive and helpful. The app does the job, takes some time to learn (5 mins) but a great addition to our online store,

Beauty Corner

Thank you very much, they are very enthusiastic to help me solve my problem even if it is free, highly recommended, I hope more and more people use their products!

Revenqe

This review app looks very clean on any shopify theme. It's simple to use and also offers amazing customer support. Would recommend for anybody!

Foolish Tee - Express Yourself!

This is awesome! They replied and pushed the tweaks within minutes of emailing them. Thank you so much!