Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Fashionshoeshouse

I got problems on coding and get super fast response from the support team! And the reviews show perfect on the page :)

FightEcho

checked almost all the top ones for review section and this is by far the best one out there. almost didn't beleive it was free

Biloban Online Store

The app has been installed, and we encountered some problems during the installation process. The customer service provided us with good solutions.I haven't started using it yet. I hope everything is ok.

Destinys Sweet Scents

I like how the app does what it says it's supposed too

I did have issues with it when I first installed it and their customer service was so helpful and was able to get the app to work asap.

SportShirts.co

wonderful app, looks great and professional, the custmer support is quick and very helpful, thank you so much for everything. deserves the five stars

IconicJewelry

Great app and great customer service i installed the app but i had trouble applying it to my website... I went on facebook chat and they had it fixed up for me with in minutes... highly reccomend to all :)

Kuongshun Electronic

I think this app is very good, you can add reviews and questions, add account installation, thank you for your free use.

After I updated the new template, the technical support was still perfectly solve the problem. Great!

-----
Upgraded the plan and effectively solved the problem of aliexpress review.
Love it!!

CASA

Good app with free. Support pro. Thank team Thimatic. I hope team have app nice !!!!!!!!!! My shop TNC

Insect Frame UK

Great app, could not be any happier and the features are amazing, best product app out there thanks so much

QOQOK Direct

it works and people can see the review before buying.after that they can share their review with photos.