Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Bitters Boutique

I love this app! Super responsive support and no bugs. Thank you for making the app free, just switched from a paid review app to this one and I love it. Thank you!

PRUSH

I used this app to add product review functionality to my online store. The app works well and has good features, such as the ability to approve reviews before they are published. The development team were super speedy to respond to my request and were able to help me to ensure the app tied into my theme perfectly.

ecarock

I have to say this is the best app review on Shopify store, not only it's free but also because of they have the best support team. About this app it's easy-to-access, multi-functional interface. There is nothing to criticize because they have done really well

Cubjunior

Amazing app. Contacted the support team and they installed it in no time for me. Can't believe this is free.

5/5 forsure.

5th Avenue Mall

Just started using this app.
Photo reviews are available and the support team is FAST and useful! (3 minutes to get a reply)

I recommend!

Matjari

best review app, and THE BEST support, thank you guys so much for your help, i recommend this app for everyone

Arxus

perfect !!!Technicians are very efficient, thank you very much!!!Very satisfied!!If they have other products I need, I will try them without hesitation!

Alphkart

Amazing support, the team had helped me to install this app to look like it's part of my theme. App works amazing...!

Clothes-Together

I cannot believe it took me this long to find this app... I truly just love it! The layout choices are all great, it looks, clean and I was so excited to get some of my reviews uploaded. Anyway thank you for this free app., I am not needing to look anymore.

Mayaar Online

Amazing app. Very fast customer service. The best free reviews app. Submitting a review process is little bit lengthy for customers but good work and worthy to have this app. It also include questions and answers section.