Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Horloge korting

The layout and looks of this app are way better compared to others. They helped me very well with some coding.

YIANNA

highly recommend. :) Amazing app & Excellent customer service!!! They helped me quickly and efficiently. The support is unparalleled and the ability to import reviews is just genius.

frenchfurnitureorlando

Amazing app! Done exactly what I needed it to do and it's a really smooth tool with LOTS of features. Absolutely no issues at all and I highly recommend! 5 Stars! :)

Voyager

I use this app for 2 stores. love the functions and looks.
support is the best experience i have had on any app. they respond super quick and immediatly fix the issues. also love the fact I have full control of the reviews. makes life alot easier

Mond Lampen

Warning! They are misleading in their description. I bought Rivyo Product Review so I could use their " fully customizable email template " as they marketed it. Spend hours on it. Turns out you can't even insert a simple JPEG image to FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE email template. Very disingenuous.

Friendli

Great customer support, helped me get me up and running in minutes. Looking forward to using the app with our customers once we're live!

Nouvique Lifestyle

Good experience using this ad. Fast response from Rivyo to solve any problem we encountered. App is working a treat!

MassagePistolePro

I can really recommend this app. The support staff is incredible, they respond fast and they are really solution-oriented. They spent like an hour fixing my problem: way more service one would expect for the subscription fee.
Good job and keep it up!

SmartGlow

Responsive and competent customer service !!Responsive and competent customer service !! They helped me quickly and efficiently. Much better than other applicattion

Gift Expressions

This app is amazing but what is even better is the service. Jigs were very polite, answered all my questions and installed the codes for me. You get so much more than the small price a definite 5 star review.