Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Rushcarry

Amazing support. Cordial and helpful. I'm a happy customer. I'm not the best with coding so their help was very valuable.

GentleNeck

Amazing service. The support team is very friendly and they helped in solving the problem very fast!!!

unitechi

Definitely 5 stars !!!
I'm glad we found this app for our store! Easy to install, easy to use and looks great.
Definitely one of the few apps that can actually fulfill your needs. I confirm.
Great app and support. Excellent price / quality ratio.
Special thanks to Jack for promptly resolving my questions.
Good luck guys.

SilentSnorePro

The support team was very quick to solve issues and always on time responding to my messages. Thanks!

Zeotex

The absolute best support on the entire Shopify.
App is easy to use and everything is functional and well designed. 5/5.

Ofitsports

Great service and prompt response. Reviews I uploaded just don't appear on my product page, but the support staff help me solve this quickly. Thanks very much.

Iron Bull Bumpers

Excellent support and excellent app, one of the first apps you should take for your store totally recommended

DALGI

Asked some helps for the app about customization and the support was just great, got fast answers and issues were resolved in less than 5min.

mecrep

Great customer service!
This app can meet my needs.
Friends who haven't used it, try it!
It will not let you down.
I will use this app on my other websites.

HIFIComm

after trying some other apps on product reviews, I find this app is the best of value and easy to use. And the customer support is superme. The customer service is great and help me to solve the problems very fast. Highly recommend.