Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Alcabi

Una app bastante completa en su versión gratuita y que puede ser mejor con un plan de pago. En su momento empecé con un plan gratuito pero ahora acabo de adquirir el plan de pago (es poco dinero) y así puedo importar reseñas de Amazon que dan más credibilidad y son mejores. Como tengo un tema externo para mi web tuve algunos problemas con la integración de la app y las reseñas de los productos; y el soporte técnico enseguida me arregló el problema y me ubicó las reseñas en el lugar donde les indiqué y queda genial. Buen trabajo y muy rápidos!

waytoplay.toys

Beautifully designed review app with possibility to add pictures! Which is important for visallu attractive product like ours. Outstanding customer service: very quick and very good.

klotis

support is good. they still need to add the reviews on the cart page. the app is good but can be improved a little

Car Guys PH

Great Support Team! I love it! They provide fast and easy assistance. They were able to help me with my issue! Stay awesome guys!

Mills Trends

Very good customer support, replied to every questions and made me waht l wanted. Also really fast and professional.

Arch align

Amazing app, I cant believe its soo cheap with all of the great features. Had a little issue with design and the kind support team quickly took care of my issue. I highly recommend this app, much more than loox, stamped or judge.me (I've tried them all)

TrendPicky

Support is incredible. I prefer this app over anything on the market! the review section looks very nice as well! thanks! Thank you so much!

Priority Organics

Super helpful with every single modification I needed! Was very patient and took their time helping with every request I had, even when I thought it wasn't possible!

NEEDEDGE

This app is great and their customers support' is so lot, they solve all of your problems and give you the finest experience

INKAPARIS

The function is very good, it is very suitable for us, the service is very good, the response is fast, it is recommended for everyone, 5 stars, you want, they all have it, I like it very much