Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Import, Q&A, UGC

Here Pup Australia

Fast response time. Happy with the service so far! Will definitely recommend if you are looking for a reliable review app.

wigcare

The APP's service support staff helped me a lot, as long as you leave them a message. If you cannot solve it in a hurry, they can help you solve it. It's great to support this APP.

Purwo

A great APP strengthens the communication between customers and shop owners and enriches the product pages. And the customer support is great too.===

Skinloro

reply in under 1 min. they helped me with everything. great job, guys! keep it like that!! you can add some codes for liquids in your app and it will be perfect

Eclipsio Lights

Customer support is fantastic. They will basically help you achieve literally anything you need customized for your store short of some massive change.

In that instance, I recommend requesting an app update.

In that instance, I recommend requesting an app update.

But would prefer to have all the changes I requested be available as settings and options in the app.

Flight Model

It work great!
Really good . It worth to try and attract customer.
Great GreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

RoyaleUSA

I am really happy with the app team. They are very supportive. Always Jigs help me and he helped a lot. I used Rivyo for my 3 stores and will use future stores too. Thanks, Jigs for your great help!

Rushcarry

Amazing support. Cordial and helpful. I'm a happy customer. I'm not the best with coding so their help was very valuable.

GentleNeck

Amazing service. The support team is very friendly and they helped in solving the problem very fast!!!

unitechi

Definitely 5 stars !!!
I'm glad we found this app for our store! Easy to install, easy to use and looks great.
Definitely one of the few apps that can actually fulfill your needs. I confirm.
Great app and support. Excellent price / quality ratio.
Special thanks to Jack for promptly resolving my questions.
Good luck guys.