Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

ILoveMyBabyBoy.com

Thanks to Mark for the quickest help. Awesome staff. Thank you. My website is more way better now. I love this app.

Best Deals Delivery

I love this app and wonderfull customer service. Highly recommended. It is looking amazing on my website. Thank you so much

Pàrana Brand

Perfect Team, perfect app and perfect customer service... 10/10.
I recommend 100% this app. thank you

Bioestics

Good app, but now i can't be able to use it. It says invalid request. pls. Help me. I tried several ways bt cant find solution

January 25, 2020

We have fixed this issue. Can you please test it?
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TheKarmada Store

App is good but recently started seeing "Invalid request" error while opening the app. I tried to re-add the app but same error. Just started happening today.
Update:- They fixed the error really fast

Samemo

excellent service client and very good app with a lot of liberty i hope to Rivyo a success story :)))

GladChica

good app, great support

Onderrugexpert.nl

I had to look howe to use the app properly but eventually I got it. I had contact with support and they helped me very good! Thanks!

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

carlawrap

Great APP, it's much better than other review app, recommend to use it. Nice team, nice service support!

Corea Box

they fixed my problem really quickly! in less than 4 minutes! they are great and very nice. im happy