Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

ironbuddhatea

This app's support team is extremely amazing! They respond really fast and takes care of their customer

Nachtvacht

Answered my request in a minute and fixed the setup straight away. Service couldn't be any better! I was looking for a free (i'm starting up) review app with images. This will do the job just fine!

ToolsAE

I used this app for reviews, everything is perfect and its free, I needed to edit something in my review section and the support was amazing
اضافة مميزة انصح الكل باستخدامه

RoarPedal

very good app, their service is so great and fast, they can help you set it if you have any problem. Thanks so much.

Missporium

Second time I upload this app and absolutely satisfied with their support: quick, efficient and custom. This review app is probably one of the best in terms of flexibility and reviews editing. Design is nice. 100% recommend.

JJslove

Many thanks for great support!
Great app, hope it works fine in the future
Thanks again for your guys help

Barista Royal GmbH

The app is great! The support is even better. We have a custom theme and they even take the time to help you fix issues which are occurring from the custom theme. I highly recommend them!

SAINTCHiC

It’s a really good app. But, we need a lot of assistance from their tech’s. The team is very fast with problem solving. Would be a 5 star if the functionality was better.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Can you please share what functionality you need so we can implement that into our app.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

save-paws

perfect support i like the its so easy to work with it and you change all the things you want!

recommend it!

yaahair

The function is very good, it is very suitable for us, the service is very good, the response is fast, it is recommended for everyone, 5 stars, you want, they all have it, I like it very much