Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Import, Q&A, UGC

SilentSnorePro

The support team was very quick to solve issues and always on time responding to my messages. Thanks!

Zeotex

The absolute best support on the entire Shopify.
App is easy to use and everything is functional and well designed. 5/5.

Ofitsports

Great service and prompt response. Reviews I uploaded just don't appear on my product page, but the support staff help me solve this quickly. Thanks very much.

Iron Bull Bumpers

Excellent support and excellent app, one of the first apps you should take for your store totally recommended

DALGI

Asked some helps for the app about customization and the support was just great, got fast answers and issues were resolved in less than 5min.

mecrep

Great customer service!
This app can meet my needs.
Friends who haven't used it, try it!
It will not let you down.
I will use this app on my other websites.

HIFIComm

after trying some other apps on product reviews, I find this app is the best of value and easy to use. And the customer support is superme. The customer service is great and help me to solve the problems very fast. Highly recommend.

Silver City Optimum

Fast support, great app, the cheapest alternative. There are some missing features but the support is helpful about those.

Lovely Make Up

We use this app for all our websites. Exactly what we need, easy to use, fit seamlessly with theme and support is the best!

wanahavit

Great app with great support and developer team, special thanks to Jigs of the support, helped with everything i need