Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

vicihair

非常好的软件,既可以文字评论又可以图片评论。工作人员服务很好,随时都在,不会安装客服帮助安装。我强列推荐大家使用这个评论,我已经有三个网站用这个评论了,收到了很好的效果,增加了销量,希望软件越来越好。

WorldClassLife.net

Mark is awesome. He fixed everything for me. And he taught me how to imported it myself again after I got confused for some details and whatnot. Thank you for this app. My store looks more decent now than before. :) I will recommend this app. 5 STARS! Customer service is amazing!

vapeshares

very good app and customer service is nice, help me set up the code, thanks Thimatic, helped me solve my problem.

Nolyka

Excellent support and great app!!
I got a problem with my reviews,and mailed RIVYO team.They send back quickly and help to work out very very very fast.
RECOMMENDED!

sautam68

Excellent and working app and help from support is very helpful ! I love that much. I like a lot this app !

Tikabella

Excellent support and great app!! Best review app on Shopify. Highly Recommended for everyone!! Thanks Mark!!

Pup Sider

I had a slight technical issue (I made a mistake when I installed it) so I contacted support. They responded within minutes, logged in to my site with a support account and fixed all the issues within minutes. Couldn't be happier! The app itself looks great, the user interface is easy to use, and I was able to import reviews from one of my other stores with ease. Highly recommend!

Nutrabox India

Quick response and solution!. Great support.
Easy Installation and User-friendly UI
I recommend this application.

Yoni Bath

This is a great review app. The best we have found in the app store. We decided to use this because there is a question and answer feature. It is easy to use and the support is superb! Thank You Mark.

MyStrapy

I used this application for reviews and it was so easy and customizable! Customer Support is great and fast. I really appreciated the support. I highly recommend.