Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

VSMII

If can successfully import comments··111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

o-store

Excellent app and Excellent customer service, handling problems and answering fast!

kartcamel.com.au

I Tried a lot of Other Review apps. But This is Oustanding. Everything is good in this app. Even in Free Version.
And Customer support Outstanding. I am very satisfied. I recommend this app to others. because its also fast then other review apps.

H2Osqd

Only just started using so not a full review but support team were quick to respond and were helpful. App is working as expected.

Rug Empire

Looks great! A little confusing but they were able to help me with in a day and have it up and running. Thank you

Perky Tail Toys

Great app and excellent customer service. I reached out to the support team with a code related issue and they fixed my issue extremely quickly. Very happy with the app and the customer support!

Signed and Seal'd

These guys are awesome. They updated my code and edited my reviews for me as I had an issue with automatic sizing.

The program itself is quite cool and I love the layout.
you can edit as much as possible and the process is seamless.

Rigs is also awesome. The App is great and Rigs showed me how to do add reviews, edit reviews and also edited some features for me.

Thank you!

THEPOPSKIN

Prompt and Excellent Customer Service. Thimatic is kind & helpful, if I could give 500 stars I would. I'm so thrilled to launch more products with Rivyo. Many Thanks!!!

ActivFitPro

they fixed my problem right away. They are awesome! I am looking forward to building my business with you guys. I subscribed just a couple of days ago and I'm liking the service. I appreciate the help!

Eamours

I love the app more than any other review apps. This is the third store I'm using it for. The best customization options, low price, great support.