Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

PillowNap™

Great app, works and looks very trustworthy. Great customer service, helps with any issue. I recommend!

Elyxir Online

The best support team. Really makes sure all your issues are resolved. App looks great on the website too. Highly customizable and editable.

MYVKK

I use this Rivyo to help me manage the reviews in my store. And I have to say, it really does a wonderful job! All the comments on my website can be manageed easily. It helps us gain a lot of customers!
Also, I met a problem the other day. I emailed theie support team to ask for help. Instead of being passive, they were so nice to offer their help directly. They asked me to chat online instead of email, which saved me a lot of time! My problem just got solved in only 10 minutes! What a great job!
Here I want everyone to use this app. And a huge thanks to its develop team and support team! I love you guys!

SecureShell

I Wish i can give more than 5 stars, just tried the app and i was very impressed with the customer support and the quality of app, shout out to Mark

Modoker

Very happy and lucky to add this app to our website page. It is very powerful.
And the service is very comprehensive.
So, I have all add it on my all website.

My Nyna

This app is very good for the design of the reviews. It still has some improvements to do like editing multiple users at a time, or multiple reviews at a time.

SunLu 3D

nice APP with a great support team.
I just get feedback on real-time reply support.
great job.......

Fit AF Nation

Great support. Good functionality. Looks great on my store. I recommend it if you want good social proof. A+++++++++++

4 View

Cabo muito bom, maleável, adaptável enfim bem prático. Ótimo acabamento, atendeu às necessidades e superou as minhas expectativas.

GLACIAL OUTFITTERS

I am really liking this app and I use it on a few stores. If you know a bit of coding you can customize the look to fit your stores design. The support team has been real helpful and responds usually by the night of the request. I have used 2 other review apps but the overall functionality of this app has lead me to replace sole us this apps for reviews.