Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

swagmesecret

I used this app, this is so nice and great support team. I love that. Thank you for support and help me a lots

kyliesJewelry.co

Really Great help from these people, i hope that i can continue with them for a long time, they were very fast and very responsive to all my questions, overall 10/10 woudl recommend

Goodcic

The support team is very helpful! Thank them very much!!! The app works very well!! It allows picture reviews, which is what I need! Nice!

Perfect Slim Shape

the free plan have the all function that i need , and i think i will upgrade , and thank you for the support team !

Babylittlesafer

great team support. thank you!
This app does everything that I need. and i love how they have free plan available. it also works with pagefly.

French Way

if i need to contact support for inserting reviwes for each product and for that i lose a lot of time and i still pay $ 6 for that i will teach them to insert myself. The purpose of the application is automation isn't it? support is kind but i have the impression that they have a lot of work and that it took me an hour for three products and eventually I had to manually delete the 1,2,3 ratings and if I only asked for 5 stars.I give for support 5 star but for app 1.After two days that i lost whit their support they "explain" me that i should hit "all" reviwes and then i dellet my self the rest 4,3,2,1 star reviwes!Second problem is when u sholud do manuel installation for every product because automatic does not work.And yes if there is problem it is All express error!I install app call "LOOX" will see if that app work.

April 1, 2020

We are sorry for the problem you faced.
I think you have selected the "All Reviews" option in AliExpress import that's why all reviews imported. Can you please share an AliExpress import screen recording video on "support@thimatic.com"?

Thank You.

PetTrimm

Perfect app, I like it much more than Loox. This is the only review app I use for my stores. Also their support is very helpful.

go-costume

This APP is really good for products review. The customers could upload images for review, in fact, many reviews products don't have this feature. And this app have very good free plan. What's more, I got very great customers service from the app team. Super recommend!!!

Family's Cart

One of the best review app. You can even do a lot with the free version. I recommend it to everyone. Many thanks to the developer.

The Country House

Excellent responsiveness from team and great app. Don't hesitate to install it. The team delivers good functionality as well as UI/UX support.