Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Leyla Luxe Collection

UPDATE: I ended up switching to Judge.Me because I need in email reviews. Clients found it hard to find where to leave reviews. But this app is easy to use

I absolutely love this app! My reviews are branded and super cute. Emails are sent to get reviews and clients can also ask questions. LOVE!!!

Thrillza

Amazing support. They responded within a few minutes and solved my issue in under 10 minutes. Fantastic customer service and experience.

Frenchie Breed

Great app at a really cheap price, I recommend the pro version. Fast customer service solved every problem.

Landsharkz

As a new user, so far I have been very happy with the responses I have received. I asked for assistance to enlarge customer-uploaded images and received great service and a satisfactory result.

MaxxMassage

I've been using this App for my last 3 stores and it works great. Recently went to the paid version but was using the Free on last couple of stores and works just fine. Support team is great as well.

Oso Yummy

Very good app for reviews. very good support from app developers team . I will totally recommended this app. 5 out of 5. Thank you so much.

SoloProsecco

ottimo supporto clienti veloce e disponibile,
app e fatto molto bene e graficamente e davvero bella e semplice, unica neo la possibilità di mettere dei filtri prima delle recensioni in automatico

bergfritz.ch

Great app and support. Would recommend the app for everyone! The team is very responsive and helpful and integration looks great.

ecopify

The best part about this app is that it has a free version. I really enjoy using this app for my business and would highly recommend you to do the same!

PULP ORCHID