Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Native Ethos

I would like to say It's a Great App with Great Support! I had a problem and was helped within 5 minutes. Thanks!

layacinuo

good app and service. Thank you so much. everyone should try and see. the price is good too....................

Charmo

It is good. But need to be better. Hope they can change it. Great and beautiful style but not the perfect one.

香港御世家—馬來西亞站

Was quite satisfied for second round setup, first round was not a satisfactory one though so we gave Thimatic a 3-star review. But they worked hard to improve themselves to get a 5-star review so here you go.

ZozyHome™

Vardise.com

We use the app to help us show all reviews from our customers. They have superb customer support, fast response and really helpful :)

VISUALTIMMY

I needed an app to have reviews on my site. I am importing from squarespace to Shopify. I was assisted by Thimatic and got my reviews page, and reviews on my product page - it looks awesome. Thank you so much, i've never had this good of support on a web app before.

find me @VisualTimmy

edit: I needed some more help with some visual details of my testimonial and reviews page. They were happy to help and solved my issue quickly! Thank you!!!

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

App itself does not have major issue. Cannot export then import reviews to other sites, does not support product handler in other languages I guess.

Inconsistent customer support quality and speed, sometimes they do things really quick, sometimes they just spend a lot of time in fixing some really minor issues.

Buyer beware if you need things to be urgently complete on production site. For development environment it should be alright I guess as you got time to spend with them.

Update:

The CS shown the best effort to remedy even though you still need extra time to talk to them. They are really hardworking. Changed review rating from 3 stars to 5 stars.

BEADS U WORKSHOP

Very happy using this app. It works great, and very helpful responsive support team. will recommend this app.

Medifit Pillow

The app does what it is supposed to. Great support.
The support team is very helpful and very quick to answer.