Rivyo Product Reviews

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

PULP ORCHID

nice mlkmlmlkmlkmlkmlkmklmklmklmlkmlmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlmlkml

BBLUNT

The team at Rivyo was very helpful and understanding. Waiting for their update to take place and implement

Simply Utopia

Great app has all the features needed and great support they helped modify the app for my store needs.

Trigono Marketplace

This App gave me a little trouble with the review import process from Ali and Amazon but if you select bulk order approve review and do not manually go through each review and just accept them all then it works perfect for Ali and Amazon review import.

Additionally the customer service is extremely good and would get back to me with my issue fixed completely less than 24 hours of emailing them both times that I had to email them. They charge the same amount as a coffee in the city once a month which honestly pays for itself with the increase of conversions from social proof so it is worth it over the other free review apps.

New Bark City

The app is great and the support team was able to assist me very quickly. Would definitely recommend the app!

Atibapa PH

love the minimal design, very good features for a free plan would recommend it to anyone and give it a try.

Catchdealshere

it is strong and we can make reviews there by ourself.
as the new sell in shopify, we really recommend it!good luck

mazitoo

Customer support is super helpful and knowledgeable. It's great to know that the support team is by your side whenever needed.

Our Music Club

Alright. You install this app to import reviews from AliExpress. Then, they say that you have to pay $5 or check more details... broken link!

June 19, 2020

Hey, Really sorry for the misunderstanding but we clearly mention this thing in our app Pricing Plan that AliExpress Review import is available in the advance plan. So please if you have any questions regarding it can you please email me on support@thimatic.com we will definitely help you at any time. Thanks

Skinz.gg

I had an issue with an element on their app and the developer on the chat helped out and made everything look so much better!