Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Rawtro

Really helpful app. It does exactly all that I need. plus it got really cool and helpful support.

PainLack

Good support and awesome app! I recommend it! I would like to see in future added more css customizable options.

LolliPolish

I tried several different review app and this is the one, with all the features I need at low cost! The team are very helpful also. I give 5 stars because I can't give 6.

Fithomme.

I am very happy with this app and the fast and amazing support their team provides. I'll rate 5/5. :) Thanks

Ellena Home

The app works well, the support team is very helpful. I've been using it to import reviews from Aliexpress

Pro Joystick

great app and support. I had a code issue that they solved in minutes, great app, low price, better than competitors and I've tried them all! a

lavenderbeautyclub

Fast support reply! easy setup, this app is awesome thanks alot! it is really helpful and looks cool!!

Influencify Co

the customer service team was great and helpful, they replied instantly and was able to give me tips to start adding my reviews!

www.profmat.ro

The app does what it says it does. The support team is quite responsive and really helpful. I recommend it gladly.

Super House Shop

The app is great and the Support Team is working very hard and good. Fixed all my problems in minutes even on weekend! I recommend this app!