Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

BEAUTÉ.

So i do not know why but the images won't appear. So I have reached to customer support, they didn't do anything I have wasted days and money for nothing and they even did not send me informations about my problem

November 29, 2019

We have checked your store and find that you haven't uploaded any images. We have sent you an mail from "support@thimatic.com". Please check that and reply to it so we can fix the issue that you have faced.

Thank you.

autoledlight

The engineer named Mark help me optimize the APP in my website, it seems much nicer than before. Highly recommend!!!Perfect service!!!

letour

I uesed this APP to my store ,it's great ! Easy to install and use ,and the layout of the review is neat, but it cannot be resized

Altitude Accessories

Great app and great customer service.
I had trouble setting it up, but support instantly helped me.

Myhappycart.ph

Great app. Great costumer service. helps me to install properly my apps <3 will recommend this app to my friends.

RSpark

This is an amazing app. Supporter is so kind. so helpful and useful for major sales. love this app and everything it offers

K1dz-Smile

no regrets in purchasing this app. Very easy to use, do not need code and technical skills. and customer support is very helpful.

Ilisio

Very useful and customizable app, easy to set up. Swift support assistance to implement some additional customization.
Love the app and its works as mentioned.

Tábua Defrost™

This is the best free product review I've used so far. Also, I needed a little help with something and the support team helped me very quickly and effectively! Great app!

conepalt

amazing customer service, nice price, good working, very fixable, i realy like this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!