Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

My Nyna

This app is very good for the design of the reviews. It still has some improvements to do like editing multiple users at a time, or multiple reviews at a time.

SunLu 3D

nice APP with a great support team.
I just get feedback on real-time reply support.
great job.......

Fit AF Nation

Great support. Good functionality. Looks great on my store. I recommend it if you want good social proof. A+++++++++++

4 View

Cabo muito bom, maleável, adaptável enfim bem prático. Ótimo acabamento, atendeu às necessidades e superou as minhas expectativas.

GLACIAL OUTFITTERS

I am really liking this app and I use it on a few stores. If you know a bit of coding you can customize the look to fit your stores design. The support team has been real helpful and responds usually by the night of the request. I have used 2 other review apps but the overall functionality of this app has lead me to replace sole us this apps for reviews.

InstaShapr

One of the best free app available for your reviews. The best part is their customer service is the best, available at all times, and if needed they will provide support with installation and fixes from the backend. Best app so far!

Feelax

Very please about the, saw the potential and tried to add the code myself which didn't work out. I raised the issue in the live chat and they solved it under 5mins. Great app. Great service!

LuxSoie

A very good apps and I got some error during the set up but Mark from your support team was very helpful and manage to solve it quick! 5 stars no doubt!!

nl.growpackage.com

I am very pleased with this app. Thanks a lot for their wonderful customer service. Will recommend item to others .Five star

Yukti Publication

I'm using this app last 3 yrs and it's really best for review. Thanks Thematic team For quick reply and fix problems