Rivyo Product Reviews

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Lailata - Great Deals Everyday

great customer support

espiedassets

The app works great and their customer support was able to help me get it integrated with my theme. I would definitely recommend this theme and there support.

BOOM ATTITUDE

Very good customer support, very patient and kind. I like the design of the app, i think its one of the best one :)

statuegift

what a perfect app, i love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montvoo

I used this app to help increase trustability from new customers who come across my store and it definitely did a good job on it. Its support team is right on the spot to help you out. I really appreciate this app and highly recommend it.

Chicsta

Great App!
Many thanks to Mr. Thimatic from customer support, he did a great job and fixed the code in my store.
i recommend this app for everyone.

www.zainabae.com

Great App and Great customer support, many thanks to Mr. Thimatic from customer support, he did a great job and fixed the code in my store.
i recommend this app for everyone.

Greenverd

The best part about this app is the customer service. The team was very helpful and solved my problems very quickly. I recommend it.

Crystal Clear Vision

Great App
I used this app. This is Useful, simple and reliable. What else do you want?
Really, the best support I've experienced.

Kaylore.shop

i like the support is help me so much
also the app is amazing
all about this app is amazing thank u