Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

moonlamp12

Great app. This app is 1.app that helped me boost my conversions. Also support is always here to help me with anything i ask.

SukiMart

Superb customer support! They responded and have resolved my concern right away. They're also eager to help you with the codes. Thank you!

NuSilkySkin

Update
Thank you for addressing this issue. It is important that app developers be mindful that the most important attribute they can provide is good timely support when there is an issue. Thanks again

We use the paid version of this app on a few stores but have noticed a decrease in support. In truth the only reason to use a paid version of an app isn't for functionality but because of the support. For the last week we had tried to get support adding the app correctly to the product pages and adding reviews via cvs file but couldn't get the format correct. After 5 days of no help on the install issue we figured it out our selves but we couldn't get the cvs file format correct so we requested support formatting the file and emailed them a copy of our original file. We got 3 emails from support telling us to format the file before uploading it and we sent multiple emails saying that we tried that and can't get it which is why we need support.

May 18, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We have imported the reviews in your store. Please check your support ticket mail.
In the future, if you face any problem please do not hesitate to email us we will help you anytime.

Thank you.

Carbon Fiber Bike Online Store | TrifoxBike.com

The service is very good, quick response and very helpful, the content shows quickly, a great app, I like it very much

patiiqu

Always very responsive, and great customer service. Thank you!

I have been using them for about a couple of months, and they get the job done.

ClevPet

This app is amazing and the developer team and customer support are super helpful and responsive. Amazing!

shorewe

fantastic support, quickly resolved my issue. It does exactly all that I need.The app does what it says it does. The support team is quite responsive and really helpful. I recommend it gladly.

Dime Football

Amazing support. They were super helpful, even for my little requests. Way better than alireviews!!!

TLM

Good support and good app i recommend this for your amazing shop because there have a good design

Agapé Studio

Really helpful and highly customisable, I recommend it as I've tried a few other review apps and decided to go with this one!