Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

LJM Car Diagnostics

Excellent app and very helpful staff. I highly recommend this product to those needing to import their reviews.

funpartyparadise

very good and very fast to solve my problem. awesome!!! I like the staff is very knowledgable and helpful

Good Citizens Eyewear

These guys are the fastest helpers I've come across. 6 stars for their support and help! The product does what it says. It helps you get reviews!

matchamucho

great service! i was having problems migrating yotpo review to rivyo but the the team helped me set it all up. yotpo had a delay in downloading the csv. keep up the great work!

Yoga Health Store

Great App! It's very functional and meets our needs - its the support that makes it really shine! Kudos

Eleven cart

I love there customer support they are really fast and supportive and cheaper than other apps so thanks

Dragon Bicycles

Great app. We've run into some issues with use of the app on our shopify site, but the Rivyo team helped us tremendously. We're waiting for one last fix from them that they promise to us, and then the app will be perfect!

Urban Flora

Great support service. They helped me solve my problem in a few minutes. I am very satisfied with their service.

APEX S.K.

Fantastic app. I'm using this app on another store too actually. Customer support is also very helpful and friendly.

CuidaMiMascota

Excellent app for questions and reviews, love it and the support team is great. I do recommend this app, is great.