Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Eleven cart

I love there customer support they are really fast and supportive and cheaper than other apps so thanks

Dragon Bicycles

Great app. We've run into some issues with use of the app on our shopify site, but the Rivyo team helped us tremendously. We're waiting for one last fix from them that they promise to us, and then the app will be perfect!

Urban Flora

Great support service. They helped me solve my problem in a few minutes. I am very satisfied with their service.

APEX S.K.

Fantastic app. I'm using this app on another store too actually. Customer support is also very helpful and friendly.

CuidaMiMascota

Excellent app for questions and reviews, love it and the support team is great. I do recommend this app, is great.

It.VaporMo.com

....................................................................................................................

SUCCESSSKIN

Best app I've ever used! Great customer service! They quickly replied my question and helped me to fix the app within minutes. Thank you!

iLaroc

fantastic! great support and great app, definitely recommend it!

Pinupnova

I used this app for customer reviews, the support team is great, live support and solve issues, I recommend this one if you are searching customer reviews app.

AUSTRALIAN FAVORS

Just stopping by to say thank you! Great app with great support team. Happy user here!! Keep up the good work team ☺️