Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Corea Box

they fixed my problem really quickly! in less than 4 minutes! they are great and very nice. im happy

Letcase

Very good app, customer service is very fast, helped me solve the problem very quickly, highly recommended!!!

slipintosoft

help so quickly, thanks for your help

Noobeersee

perfect service support,love it. I will recommend this app to my friends. really fit for small company.

ironbuddhatea

This app's support team is extremely amazing! They respond really fast and takes care of their customer

Nachtvacht

Answered my request in a minute and fixed the setup straight away. Service couldn't be any better! I was looking for a free (i'm starting up) review app with images. This will do the job just fine!

ToolsAE

I used this app for reviews, everything is perfect and its free, I needed to edit something in my review section and the support was amazing
اضافة مميزة انصح الكل باستخدامه

RoarPedal

very good app, their service is so great and fast, they can help you set it if you have any problem. Thanks so much.

Missporium

Second time I upload this app and absolutely satisfied with their support: quick, efficient and custom. This review app is probably one of the best in terms of flexibility and reviews editing. Design is nice. 100% recommend.

JJslove

Many thanks for great support!
Great app, hope it works fine in the future
Thanks again for your guys help