Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

JJslove

Many thanks for great support!
Great app, hope it works fine in the future
Thanks again for your guys help

Barista Royal GmbH

The app is great! The support is even better. We have a custom theme and they even take the time to help you fix issues which are occurring from the custom theme. I highly recommend them!

SAINTCHiC

It’s a really good app. But, we need a lot of assistance from their tech’s. The team is very fast with problem solving. Would be a 5 star if the functionality was better.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Can you please share what functionality you need so we can implement that into our app.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

save-paws

perfect support i like the its so easy to work with it and you change all the things you want!

recommend it!

yaahair

The function is very good, it is very suitable for us, the service is very good, the response is fast, it is recommended for everyone, 5 stars, you want, they all have it, I like it very much

Cosfitness Gears | KiTak

Super professional support team service. And hope to work hard continuously, but if the free plan has more service for us will be better. LOL

Cloud&Fairy

Very helpful app, easy to import reviews, I needed some help with it but I got great support from rivyo team. I think that you can improve your sales by adding reviews in your store.

Pawsome Shop

I used this app to do my customer reviews. I really like how it works, It's a beginner-friendly app and even easy to use for first time users. And your customer service is perfect. I can get prompt reply every single time and they fix my probs like always.

LED-Colight

I met some problems before, the review star can't show right. But their team is great, they help me to install it perfectly.

Teatoxlife

The support team at Riviyo is phenomenal. I recently transitioned from having riviyo on regular shopify theme to using pagefly app for product pages. We installed the app widget but couldnt figure out why the reviews or the ratings werent reflecting on the live site. Until i got into with the support team. One ping for help. 40 seconds later I had JG helping me. Took care of the issue like a pro. Asked him for help with getting the star rating under. These guys are a breath of fresh air for customer support in my opinion.