Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Simply Sova

The customer service politely answered all question and helped me setup in my store, which is really helpful.

Cash Flow Veteran Store

This app enabled me to bring the real value of my products to potential customers. They were able to see the feelings of previous customers about my products.

I would say that this app is must. I definitely recommend!

vapormo

I used this app, and it seems very good. I used this app, and it seems very good. I used this app, and it seems very good.

mydokidoki.com

Uso esta app para que mis clientes dejen reviews y no hemos tenido ningún problema!
Fue súper rápido el servicio técnico que tenían!

Honey Gold Collection

i enjoyed everything about this app! there was not one thing i did not enjoy about it whatsoever :)))

ThinkThingz

I bought a theme that is not standard and could not get any app to work. Rivyo support helped me fix all my issues and my reviews now look great and work perfectly. THANK YOU!

Little Wolf Apparel

Amazing app, great price and the customer support is absolutely excellent! They couldn't help me enough!

SoundGhost

Great app but didn't really find the need for it in the end. Will come back eventually. Had some great support after I had an issue with some code after uninstalling (which turned out to be my error!)

easyswimin

I am very satisfied, this software is very easy to use,Can increase the sales of my store and improve the performance of our store

Curvycici.com

It’s so easy to use. I recommend this review app. The customer service is super good. The experience is good. Thank you.