Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

MixerJet

The customer service of this app is incredible! I give them not just 5 starts but a million stars! This is the second time I have been having issues that I couldn't resolve and although it happened that they were on holiday, New Year to them, they still are working and helping their customers. I wish more apps would have this type of customer service, where you can just chat with them and they resolve everything. Amazing app, amazing customer service! This app is a keeper, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and more. Get it, and you will not be disappointed, it is well worth the money!

Dr. Juice USA

App works great! Had trouble with colors of text in initial set up. Customer service was great! They fixed it right away. AA++

VLAND

this app very useful, I will recommend everyone to use. And its service is very well, when i have problem, it will support me right now

Pureborn US

The customer support solved my problems and asked me to write a good reviews. However, once I wrote the comment, the problem came out again... BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO REPLY ME ANYMORE....

Yeety Treats

I used two other review apps before I switched to Rivyo. I am using their free plan, and something got messed up when I installed it. The support team replied and fixed my problem immediately! If possible I wanna give 500 stars to the support team

Fo77owTheBunny

This is a great app I was having a slight issue with the homepage display and they were able to help

UgeatHair

great Customer service! I got a fast response! Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!Awesome!

muaglosss

It's pretty simple to set up, but I was confused and contacted their customer support. I got a fast response and they helped me fix my issue. Definitely recommend.

Jacob's Well Outfitters

App is working good. had to get a hold of the developer to get everything working just right but the service was fast and they got me going right away.

vicihair

非常好的软件,既可以文字评论又可以图片评论。工作人员服务很好,随时都在,不会安装客服帮助安装。我强列推荐大家使用这个评论,我已经有三个网站用这个评论了,收到了很好的效果,增加了销量,希望软件越来越好。