Rezensionen (2.138)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Juni 2024

Good thing with this app is that I can customize, though not too much. Great customer service-the team responded fast.

Veepli
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
WebContrive hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for sharing great experience with us, Your feedback are valuable to us!

Don't hesitate to reach out through support@webcontrive.com or our in-app live chat, if you have any queries. Thank you for being our valued user! 😊

12. Juni 2024

We are extremely happy with this app! The Q&A feature is fantastic and really enhances our user experience. Additionally, the developer is very accommodating with customizations and always goes above and beyond to help. The customer service is exceptional – they are incredibly attentive and respond promptly to any inquiries. Highly recommend this app for its functionality and outstanding support.

Peridot Pure
WebContrive hat geantwortet 17. Juni 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our app and service. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here to help. Thank you for choosing our app! 😊

18. April 2024

Due to the termination of the app provided by shopify, we have tried about 7 alternative services. Of these, Rivyo Product Reviews met most of our needs.
Importing during the transition was no problem, and the developer was very responsive to our detailed requests, making it a very pleasant experience.
Very reliable app and developer, highly recommended.

Logic Wave
Japan

23. April 2024

I must say that this is the BEST customer reviews app! So far, we have been enjoying the ease of the application and the support team is incredible! There were some challenges migrating customer reviews from another app that we previously installed on our Shopify store. Our IT team figured it out, along with the Rivyo support team, and we were able to get all reviews migrated. We highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a clean looking app and who wants a devoted support team. Thank You!

BRAVON BEAUTY
21 tage mit der App
WebContrive hat geantwortet 24. April 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the awesome review with us, We are happy to see that our app match with your need and works great in your store.

For any further queries, feel free to contact us at

11. April 2024

The app is really good. It's simple to use and provide some features that are not available on Loox. I encountered a few problems while setting up the app however the support was really quick to answer and provided solutions to all my problems so I am really satisfied overall. Definitely recommend the app.

Polska's Home®
WebContrive hat geantwortet 24. April 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable & great feedback with us, It means a lot to us !!!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

15. Mai 2024

I highly recommend this app not only for its functionality but most importantly for its customer service. All my store are using this App and these developers are very responsive and efficient! Talk about A1 service across the board!

Kyle Noel Music
WebContrive hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

For any further queries, feel free to contact us at

27. Juni 2024

It run smooth and having very fast support when need

Little Sunnie
14 tage mit der App
14. Mai 2024

they responded quickly to my email. solved the problem quickly. Well done team

Decurlija
Serbien
WebContrive hat geantwortet 16. Mai 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're delighted you had a great experience with our app!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com. We're always here to help.

24. April 2024

my journey with Jigs was very nice and he has given end to end support to resolve all my queries
Amazing experience he has to support on time

Indien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
WebContrive hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

26. März 2024

The support team is amazing! I encountered an issue and reached out to them for assistance. Although there was a time zone difference that delayed their response by a couple of hours, once they were available, they responded within a few minutes, which was incredibly fast. I only use this app for reviews because I appreciate the effort they put into providing timely help. Thank you so much!!!

Kiddos Treasure
Frankreich
WebContrive hat geantwortet 28. März 2024

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us – it truly means a lot!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@webcontrive.com or through our convenient in-app live chat. Our team is always here and ready to assist you with any inquiries you may have.