Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

How To Viking

Updated: This was originally rated 1 star after disappearing reviews and support didn't answer for 5 days. They reached out and corrected the problem, which is more than a lot of app does, so credit where credit's due.

However, they tried to blame the problem on me, saying I "changed the product URL". Shopify makes this impossible, you'd have to delete the product and add it again. Checked my activity log, didn't happen. I inquired if there was another reason for the reviews disappearing and they said it was because I "deleted the product". Sooo, which one was it? I asked again, they dodged the question.

If there was some technical issue with their app, they should have just said that. Things happen, no problem, it would have been a non-issue. But, blaming your customer is a bad idea. Completely unsatisfied with their answer.

August 3, 2019

Hi, Sorry for the problem you faced. As we further investigate issue and we found that you changed product handle or url so reviews does not match with it so as we replied to you in ticket we solved that issue for the product which you mentioned. So can you please verify it. Hope you will change your review once you verify it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Support Team @ Thimatic

Ecompack

Not sure why all the reviews are soo good. I installed and sent an email to support 8 hours ago. All my reviews have disappeared and and customer support is MIA. Very disappointed with this app and the support...

June 14, 2019

Hi,

Here's Jack From Thimatic Apps Customer Support team. I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your using experience.

As we check in your store, I can see that you installed our app successfully, and it is showing review perfectly.

Would you mind to give us a chance to help you by letting me know the issue happened to your store?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard,
Jack

Glyco Skincare

What a disaster! After having this app installed for a few weeks I received an email asking me to review one of my products which is fine because I had previously completed a test order. What caught my attention was all this coding that took up lines and lines in the email so of course I brought this to the developers attention and it was (apparently) fixed. The other day I received an email from a customer complaining about the review request email because of this coding which appeared (obviously it wasn’t fixed) and she was concerned it was fraud. She was also annoyed because she received four separate emails requesting to write a review - so to be clear, if your customer places one order for 9 items, Rivyo will send 9 emails asking the customer to review each product instead of one email combining all products like the other Apps do. Another issue I had is that the maximum time after an order is fulfilled for a review email to be sent out is only 9 days! Well, here in Australia it can take 5-10 for a parcel to be delivered so asking a customer to write a review for a product they’ve not receive is not on. Be warned guys, this app looks the part on the front end but fails miserably in the back end.

On a positive, their customer service is very good but not good enough for me to keep the App running on my store. I’ve switched to Stamped.io

May 13, 2019

We are really sorry for the issue you faced. Can you please give us one chance to prove our self? As we already solved this issue and we tested it and it is working completely fine. So please try it out i'm sure you will love it. Thank you

newalphafitness

the reviews did not show up on my mobile. After talking to customer service 2-3 times and them telling me it was fixed 2-3 times, it still was not. Yet every single time they asked me to give them a good review. Would be nice if it worked but it did not, looking to download one of the top 3 apps for reviews.

vunvue

the worst review app i've ever seen, the free version don't let you do the main functions, and for the paid one you need to pay straight away. and still, functions doesnt work properly. so disappointed.

JohnsPro

server host is really sucks
always has no responsibility
i can't use it very smoothly
really disappointed.

Tomsey

it let me add reviews for 3 products and then just stopped working, now I cannot import anything. I click submit review after filling in all the details and its just processes forever.
Contacted support and got no help whatsoever

March 12, 2019

Hi, we are really sorry for the problem you faced. We got your ticket before 20 hours and we replied you within 20 minutes when we got tickets to give us staff account access so we can help you to solve this problem. So please reply that ticket our support team will make sure that app will work perfect in your store. Thank you

Teddith

Can't edit reviews, can't upload photos. After contacting the support, the edit review button got removed. Don't waste your time on this app.

TURWHO

before update :very useful I use it on my shopify website it really help me a lot. the best thing is free. thank you !

after update: don't use it .

AFKARISTORE

this app is not free as mention. Oh, they make a trick, say it is free but write in documentation it is charged automatically by shopify. this means they stool our money from our credit card, and may be shopify knew this trick.they wrote exactly in documentation "Simply head over to your Shopify admin and in the Apps section find the app and remove it from there. After you've done that the app is uninstalled and you will no longer be billed for it. Just a heads up Shopify does partial billing so you may still see a charge for the app on your next bill for the amount used this month."

March 1, 2019

Hi Sorry for the problem you faced. That was typing mistake which you saw. We changed that asap we get your review. Our app is completely free for now and we are launching a paid plan in the future but all current things stay free forever so do not worry about it. Thank you

Previous 1