Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Epic Pine

I spent hours importing reviews and sorting through and publishing them, only to find out they had all been deleted a few days later just as I was about to launch the product.
Contacted their support and after days of waiting and giving them access to my store they just wasted time and then said it's fixed, I checked and they did nothing and it's still not fixed.

Not the first time I had to contact them about problems with the app. It's a very slow and unreliable app, and the support is even worse

January 25, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced with our app.
I think you have changed the Product Handle that's why the reviews are not showing. We have sent you a Collaborator Account request to access your store so we can check what issue you have faced so we can fix that for you.
We have also mailed you regarding that and also replied on your live chat but you were not available.

BEAUTÉ.

So i do not know why but the images won't appear. So I have reached to customer support, they didn't do anything I have wasted days and money for nothing and they even did not send me informations about my problem

November 29, 2019

We have checked your store and find that you haven't uploaded any images. We have sent you an mail from "support@thimatic.com". Please check that and reply to it so we can fix the issue that you have faced.

Thank you.

Pureborn US

The customer support solved my problems and asked me to write a good reviews. However, once I wrote the comment, the problem came out again... BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO REPLY ME ANYMORE....

January 25, 2020

We have fixed this issue that you had faced. Can you please test it?
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.
I hope you can update the feedback.

BB DAM

We can do nothing with FREE plan, an advice found an other app !!!! I'm really disappointed !!!!!!

August 27, 2019

Hi there, We are really sorry for the problem you faced. But with our app's free plan you are getting almost all the things which you need for any store product review. In our paid plan you are getting only advanced features. You are also getting photo reviews with the free plan so please let us know what things are missing in the free plan so we can work on it in future. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

How To Viking

Updated: This was originally rated 1 star after disappearing reviews and support didn't answer for 5 days. They reached out and corrected the problem, which is more than a lot of app does, so credit where credit's due.

However, they tried to blame the problem on me, saying I "changed the product URL". Shopify makes this impossible, you'd have to delete the product and add it again. Checked my activity log, didn't happen. I inquired if there was another reason for the reviews disappearing and they said it was because I "deleted the product". Sooo, which one was it? I asked again, they dodged the question.

If there was some technical issue with their app, they should have just said that. Things happen, no problem, it would have been a non-issue. But, blaming your customer is a bad idea. Completely unsatisfied with their answer.

August 3, 2019

Hi, Sorry for the problem you faced. As we further investigate issue and we found that you changed product handle or url so reviews does not match with it so as we replied to you in ticket we solved that issue for the product which you mentioned. So can you please verify it. Hope you will change your review once you verify it.

Support Team @ Thimatic

Ecompack

Not sure why all the reviews are soo good. I installed and sent an email to support 8 hours ago. All my reviews have disappeared and and customer support is MIA. Very disappointed with this app and the support...

June 14, 2019

Hi,

Here's Jack From Thimatic Apps Customer Support team. I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your using experience.

As we check in your store, I can see that you installed our app successfully, and it is showing review perfectly.

Would you mind to give us a chance to help you by letting me know the issue happened to your store?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard,
Jack

Glyco Skincare

What a disaster! After having this app installed for a few weeks I received an email asking me to review one of my products which is fine because I had previously completed a test order. What caught my attention was all this coding that took up lines and lines in the email so of course I brought this to the developers attention and it was (apparently) fixed. The other day I received an email from a customer complaining about the review request email because of this coding which appeared (obviously it wasn’t fixed) and she was concerned it was fraud. She was also annoyed because she received four separate emails requesting to write a review - so to be clear, if your customer places one order for 9 items, Rivyo will send 9 emails asking the customer to review each product instead of one email combining all products like the other Apps do. Another issue I had is that the maximum time after an order is fulfilled for a review email to be sent out is only 9 days! Well, here in Australia it can take 5-10 for a parcel to be delivered so asking a customer to write a review for a product they’ve not receive is not on. Be warned guys, this app looks the part on the front end but fails miserably in the back end.

On a positive, their customer service is very good but not good enough for me to keep the App running on my store. I’ve switched to Stamped.io

May 13, 2019

We are really sorry for the issue you faced. Can you please give us one chance to prove our self? As we already solved this issue and we tested it and it is working completely fine. So please try it out i'm sure you will love it. Thank you

newalphafitness

the reviews did not show up on my mobile. After talking to customer service 2-3 times and them telling me it was fixed 2-3 times, it still was not. Yet every single time they asked me to give them a good review. Would be nice if it worked but it did not, looking to download one of the top 3 apps for reviews.

vunvue

the worst review app i've ever seen, the free version don't let you do the main functions, and for the paid one you need to pay straight away. and still, functions doesnt work properly. so disappointed.

JohnsPro

server host is really sucks
always has no responsibility
i can't use it very smoothly
really disappointed.

January 25, 2020

We have upgraded the database query so you will not face this issue in the future. Can you please test it?
I hope you can update the feedback.

Previous 1