Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

Magnite

App disappeared all of a sudden. This is the error message "thimatic-apps.com unexpectedly closed the connection" It's been more than 14 hours now. No way to contact them

Beauty Charms

Your app is down as for 3/23/2022 :( Cannot access the reviews are not showing on the store.
Please fix it, it affects our visitors

Biz Mart

Fake advertisement. It says import 100 reviews from amazon/aliexpress but when I tried it says upgrade a plan to import reviews from amazon.

Bluestewart®

I give 1 star because there's no 0 star available!! This is a complete waste of my time and money! You get charged right away with no refund policy and the free trial doesn't allow you to add reviews to test the app and how the layout looks like on your store!!! I want my money back please!

TeenyStuff

This doesn't work. I could upload only two review and those two reviews look so fake with bad english translation. I couldnt see the reviews uploaded on my website so asked help to Rivyo assistant. they asked for permission to access my store features. I allowed it. They made the review showed up but nothing works. It can not upload new reviews.They deleted my duplicate code. I didnt authorize that ever. What is wrong with them

Meevo

This app doesn't work. I'm an IT engineer and I can see this app was coded by a team of Indian who didn't make sure every feature was proof tested.
By the way, most of the reviews are fake on Shopify page so be careful.

February 14, 2021

Hello Sir, Jack here from Thimatic Apps support team. We are really sorry for the problem you faced. As I see we already sent you collaborate account request to fix the issue you are facing which you did not approved. We did not get any complaints from our 7k+ active users. So please let us give one chance to solve your problem. And also none of the reviews are fake you can check all the merchant stores and can see how they are happy with our apps.

Please email me on support@thimatic.com so we can help you to get your problem solve asap. Thank you

dimdum

What's the point of offering a free version when you can't even do anything in it. All the options are locked and ask you to buy the advanced plan.

Nelozi

waist of time! costumer support not answer for many hours
no margin - not work with any theme
very difficult to edit existing reviews

Mond Lampen

Warning! They are misleading in their description. I bought Rivyo Product Review so I could use their " fully customizable email template " as they marketed it. Spend hours on it. Turns out you can't even insert a simple JPEG image to FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE email template. Very disingenuous.

Intimate Material

it doesn't work and the app name rivyo just faking the authentic "Ryviu"
Rubbish!
it doesn't work and the app name rivyo just faking the authentic "Ryviu"
Rubbish!

August 27, 2020

Hey, we are really sorry for the problem you faced but as we see there is not live chat or ticket initiated by you.

Please let us know what issue you are facing we will try our best to solve it asap. To contact support you can email us on support@thimatic.com or you can initiate a live chat from the app admin we will help you to solve problem on top priority.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Previous 1 3 4