Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Intimate Material

it doesn't work and the app name rivyo just faking the authentic "Ryviu"
Rubbish!
it doesn't work and the app name rivyo just faking the authentic "Ryviu"
Rubbish!

August 27, 2020

Hey, we are really sorry for the problem you faced but as we see there is not live chat or ticket initiated by you.

Please let us know what issue you are facing we will try our best to solve it asap. To contact support you can email us on support@thimatic.com or you can initiate a live chat from the app admin we will help you to solve problem on top priority.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Our Music Club

Alright. You install this app to import reviews from AliExpress. Then, they say that you have to pay $5 or check more details... broken link!

June 19, 2020

Hey, Really sorry for the misunderstanding but we clearly mention this thing in our app Pricing Plan that AliExpress Review import is available in the advance plan. So please if you have any questions regarding it can you please email me on support@thimatic.com we will definitely help you at any time. Thanks

iodoo

Piece of shit, all that fucking stuff need the advanced plan? what I have to download for ? TWAT WANKER PRCIK

Iunicus

The App doesn't work. Bad experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really disappointed !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2020

You haven't set the app code to your theme that's why you didn't get the review section on the product page.
If you reinstall the app then we will set the app code in your theme so you will not get that issue again.

Find Essential

my app is not working .. it only worked for 2 days not its showing circles and i can't access any reviews.

May 1, 2020

I think you haven't set the app code to your theme.
I have sent you a Collaborator Account request which you need to accept so that I can access your store and set up the entire app perfectly.
You will find the Collaborator Account request in Store Admin > Settings > Plans and Permissions.

Trendy Things

The App doesn't work. The Service Provider is a fraud. He introduced himself as Marc and asked for access to my store. He started asking personal questions like where do I stay and such things and later started giving me his personal info without asking. He revealed that his real name is Paresh Valu and he talks to clients under the false name Marc. I would not suggest anybody use this app and especially to give them access to the code. Completely unproffessional and uncomfortable dealing with him.

French Way

if i need to contact support for inserting reviwes for each product and for that i lose a lot of time and i still pay $ 6 for that i will teach them to insert myself. The purpose of the application is automation isn't it? support is kind but i have the impression that they have a lot of work and that it took me an hour for three products and eventually I had to manually delete the 1,2,3 ratings and if I only asked for 5 stars.I give for support 5 star but for app 1.After two days that i lost whit their support they "explain" me that i should hit "all" reviwes and then i dellet my self the rest 4,3,2,1 star reviwes!Second problem is when u sholud do manuel installation for every product because automatic does not work.And yes if there is problem it is All express error!I install app call "LOOX" will see if that app work.

April 1, 2020

We are sorry for the problem you faced.
I think you have selected the "All Reviews" option in AliExpress import that's why all reviews imported. Can you please share an AliExpress import screen recording video on "support@thimatic.com"?

Thank You.

Stop-Vieillissement

Bad surprise, the email sent by automatic feedback review request is totally different from what is shown in the mail template preview. SO Bad, I can't understand how it can be rated at an average of 4,9. This look like a false report !!!
Finally I update my review as I am not satisfied due to the fact automatic email reviews request function is not accuratly functionning. I spent days with support and still it is not working as it should and still requires development team . Each time i have good excuses.
Great APP ! professional Support ! I have a custom theme and using tabs at product description. several apps i tested were not showing properly thye reviews . Then I found RIVYO and installed it, and all went perfect . I wanted some more customization and the support answer rapidly and did the job. There is also a good documentation. So installed it, great App !

Epic Pine

I spent hours importing reviews and sorting through and publishing them, only to find out they had all been deleted a few days later just as I was about to launch the product.
Contacted their support and after days of waiting and giving them access to my store they just wasted time and then said it's fixed, I checked and they did nothing and it's still not fixed.

Not the first time I had to contact them about problems with the app. It's a very slow and unreliable app, and the support is even worse

January 25, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced with our app.
I think you have changed the Product Handle that's why the reviews are not showing. We have sent you a Collaborator Account request to access your store so we can check what issue you have faced so we can fix that for you.
We have also mailed you regarding that and also replied on your live chat but you were not available.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

BEAUTÉ.

So i do not know why but the images won't appear. So I have reached to customer support, they didn't do anything I have wasted days and money for nothing and they even did not send me informations about my problem

November 29, 2019

We have checked your store and find that you haven't uploaded any images. We have sent you an mail from "support@thimatic.com". Please check that and reply to it so we can fix the issue that you have faced.

Previous 1 3