Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 9, 2022

App disappeared all of a sudden. This is the error message "thimatic-apps.com unexpectedly closed the connection" It's been more than 14 hours now. No way to contact them

Magnite
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 23, 2022

Your app is down as for 3/23/2022 :( Cannot access the reviews are not showing on the store.
Please fix it, it affects our visitors

Beauty Charms
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 11, 2021

Fake advertisement. It says import 100 reviews from amazon/aliexpress but when I tried it says upgrade a plan to import reviews from amazon.

Biz Mart
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
April 20, 2021

I give 1 star because there's no 0 star available!! This is a complete waste of my time and money! You get charged right away with no refund policy and the free trial doesn't allow you to add reviews to test the app and how the layout looks like on your store!!! I want my money back please!

Bluestewart®
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited February 15, 2021

This doesn't work. I could upload only two review and those two reviews look so fake with bad english translation. I couldnt see the reviews uploaded on my website so asked help to Rivyo assistant. they asked for permission to access my store features. I allowed it. They made the review showed up but nothing works. It can not upload new reviews.They deleted my duplicate code. I didnt authorize that ever. What is wrong with them

TeenyStuff
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 13, 2021

This app doesn't work. I'm an IT engineer and I can see this app was coded by a team of Indian who didn't make sure every feature was proof tested.
By the way, most of the reviews are fake on Shopify page so be careful.

Meevo
France
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied February 14, 2021

Hello Sir, Jack here from Thimatic Apps support team. We are really sorry for the problem you faced. As I see we already sent you collaborate account request to fix the issue you are facing which you did not approved. We did not get any complaints from our 7k+ active users. So please let us give one chance to solve your problem. And also none of the reviews are fake you can check all the merchant stores and can see how they are happy with our apps.

Please email me on support@thimatic.com so we can help you to get your problem solve asap. Thank you

December 14, 2020

What's the point of offering a free version when you can't even do anything in it. All the options are locked and ask you to buy the advanced plan.

dimdum
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
November 18, 2020

waist of time! costumer support not answer for many hours
no margin - not work with any theme
very difficult to edit existing reviews

Nelozi
Thailand
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 3, 2020

Warning! They are misleading in their description. I bought Rivyo Product Review so I could use their " fully customizable email template " as they marketed it. Spend hours on it. Turns out you can't even insert a simple JPEG image to FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE email template. Very disingenuous.

Mond Lampen
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 27, 2020

it doesn't work and the app name rivyo just faking the authentic "Ryviu"
Rubbish!
it doesn't work and the app name rivyo just faking the authentic "Ryviu"
Rubbish!

Intimate Material
Time spent using app: 7 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 27, 2020

Hey, we are really sorry for the problem you faced but as we see there is not live chat or ticket initiated by you.

Please let us know what issue you are facing we will try our best to solve it asap. To contact support you can email us on support@thimatic.com or you can initiate a live chat from the app admin we will help you to solve problem on top priority.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.