Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Bioestics

Good app, but now i can't be able to use it. It says invalid request. pls. Help me. I tried several ways bt cant find solution

January 25, 2020

We have fixed this issue. Can you please test it?
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Feed Me More

App was actually pretty good but the support has been horrible. I've been trying to get it uninstalled for more than a week. They would only tell me that the documentation was held within the app and refused to send me instructions. I had to reinstall the app to be able to get it uninstalled from my system. After several no replies and closing my ticket they've finally replied again, once again sending the same information that the documentation is held within the app. Seriously?

Dreamer Store

App was working since I've imported almost 100 reviews from my other store manually and after that the reviews disappeared. I've contacted to support team they responded my email after 1 day and told me they have forwarded my email to their team and now it's been 2 days. I cannot wait 3 days for an app has big problem like this. If I cannot use the why should I pay for it?

They shouldn't leave the app after they develop it. Really bad support team.

Viva Fit

The app was working good at first, but then we had so many problems:

-PICTURES DISSAPEARING FROM REVIEWS (they told me that this happened because they had problems on their servers)

-REVIEWS THAT DISSAPEAR, it happen to us 2 TIMES !!! Almost 70 reviews just vanished like that !!!

CONCLUSION: Yes the app have a good design but their servers (based in India) are not reliable, you can put your business in high danger with their app.