Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

SELENAMILEY

this is the best app for reviews. the servicer doing GREAT job for us. GREAT APP! GREAT Servicer!This team is very good, this app is even better!THANK YOU!

2019/07/09
This app is very good, but it takes a long time to get into the background, which is very bad. It is recommended to optimize your network server.

On The Rugs

Didn't worked as expected. Most features requires an upgrade to the paid plan and then there is no useful features left for free.

Raomistar Auto Electrical and Diagnostic

I clearly selected that date not be shown. Unfortunately it shows the date for all reviews. I've double checked everything to make sure I did this correctly. Why is it still showing the date? Had to delete all reviews. UPDATE: changed to 3 stars because I love the concept of this app. Just tell me what I'm doing wrong and BAMM!! 5 stars!

March 1, 2019

Hi Sorry for the problem you faced. Can you please create a support ticket, our support team will definitely help you solve this problem asap. Thank you

Forever Favors & Gifts

I am completely missing what is so great about this app and I'm skeptical of all the 5 star reviews. The good- customer service is very quick to respond. The bad- no social media sharing, review emails are not automatically sent. So, I have to remember after so many days to manually send a customer a review email. I'm working on growing my store to 100-200 orders a month, no way am I going to remember to send review emails and then reminders after that. It may be a simple app but it's just that simple. It should work if you don't have many products or orders each month and so manually sending review emails may be possible. With all the other tasks that come with managing a store, I'm not about to add anything that cannot be automated. Very sad as I had high hopes for this app. i do have it installed for now until I figure out which review app I'll use next. Oh and you can only send 50 emails per month anyway. Good luck!

March 1, 2019

Hi Sorry for the problem you faced. We are going to launch a new plan for it and in which we implemented an automatic review request email sent to the customer once their order fulfilled. And you can send it unlimited email there is no limitation in the new plan and also you can customize that email template too. Hope you will enjoy it. Thank you