Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Bamboo-Lap-Desk

Does not work for me. Support is yet to respond to my query. Maybe i'll update my review if it works let's see Update: Support fixed all my issue promptly and it's working now.
4 stars (5 stars for support and 3 stars for app. It works well but it needs to be fixed so users can automatically install and not have to wait for support)

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for updating the feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

H2Osqd

Only just started using so not a full review but support team were quick to respond and were helpful. App is working as expected.

Rug Empire

I like how this app has been created, would be good to have come with a how to QA. and would have liked to personalised the settings. but still good thanks!

Honey Gold Collection

i enjoyed everything about this app! there was not one thing i did not enjoy about it whatsoever :)))

NuSilkySkin

Update
Thank you for addressing this issue. It is important that app developers be mindful that the most important attribute they can provide is good timely support when there is an issue. Thanks again

We use the paid version of this app on a few stores but have noticed a decrease in support. In truth the only reason to use a paid version of an app isn't for functionality but because of the support. For the last week we had tried to get support adding the app correctly to the product pages and adding reviews via cvs file but couldn't get the format correct. After 5 days of no help on the install issue we figured it out our selves but we couldn't get the cvs file format correct so we requested support formatting the file and emailed them a copy of our original file. We got 3 emails from support telling us to format the file before uploading it and we sent multiple emails saying that we tried that and can't get it which is why we need support.

May 18, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We have imported the reviews in your store. Please check your support ticket mail.
In the future, if you face any problem please do not hesitate to email us we will help you anytime.

Thank you.

Sport Bottoms

this app is the perfect tool for your store, their developer team works fast if you need any help with setting it up

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app is very very smart , you should try a single time before you another app to install . customer executive are very intelligent.

N:B feedback email only for 50 in a month it is very limited , it could be 100 at least.

My Nyna

This app is very good for the design of the reviews. It still has some improvements to do like editing multiple users at a time, or multiple reviews at a time.

Onderrugexpert.nl

I had to look howe to use the app properly but eventually I got it. I had contact with support and they helped me very good! Thanks!

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

SAINTCHiC

It’s a really good app. But, we need a lot of assistance from their tech’s. The team is very fast with problem solving. Would be a 5 star if the functionality was better.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Can you please share what functionality you need so we can implement that into our app.

Previous 1 3