Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Peachy Savage

Overall happy with this app. I like the review page.
I am on the free plan and sent a review request email to previous customers (50) manually. And I noticed afterwards that they sent a review request of the wrong product. the same dress to 50 clients...I hope most of the mails ended in spam box because this is really embarassing. when i addressed customer support they implied that i clicked the wrond product 50 times .... mmhh, I'm very very sure I didnt.
Anyways, Im still using the app and other than that incident im pretty content. Customer service is always available and does whats necessary to solve problems. Thanks

Japan Premium Malaysia

Simple setup, I am all for the free product photo review. Customer service is fast to respond as quickly as possible and tried to get things done as soon as I made a request.

About the problem I am facing with import, only english is available to import for the other language I have to go through the support team to help me import to their database.

Teamiblends Development Store

Nice App easy to set up have some nice features and are simple to handle and have a great support staff.

PassionGive

Other review apps do not come close to the look, usability and support of Rivyo. There was no code conflict with any of my other apps, including the page builder (GemPages). They personally helped me implement and fix a bug one particular app called 'Infinite Scrolling' were the star badges would not display and very quickly they were able to fix this problem for all users.

Rivyo works perfectly in all ways. But I noticed one very important feature missing.. The app is lacking a 'delete all reviews' feature, so I requested them to add this feature. I am still waiting for this feature to be added. Currently you can only manually delete all reviews on current page which is about 30 reviews. So if you have 5,000 reviews it will take forever to delete them all by hand.

Looking forward to the next update with this much needed feature. Thanks for such an awesome app and friendly support!

--WILL UPDATE TO 5 STARS WHEN THIS FEATURE IS ADDED--

Diva Animal

Rivyo team is prompt to solve my problem! Thank you very much for the kind assistance! Love to use it

Lianfa

First of all, it's free. That's good. Don't expect to charge anything.

............................

Minosoo

nice app easy to use

Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware

I only committed to this app because the developer promised me that the reviews would be indexed by Google in 1 month. That was 4 months ago. Now they include it, but there is a catch. You have to pay for the Advanced Plan. Developer left that detail out. Only reason I put up with the all the problems with this app was because it was free.

Updated: The customer service has been good in dealing with issues I have so I am bumping my review up

cgarmors

Customer service is great help. But this is only for product reviews not include site review yet. And the views collect by this app can not use by google shopping as well as searching ads. Hope you guys can improve it soon. Since site review and google review rating are really important.

WIDE WATCH

good work, completed my expactatives. it imports and allows you to make any review you want. i will recommend it

Previous 1