Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Import, Q&A, UGC

Roslynne

Good app I love it. The support is helpful technically. thanks for the help, i appreciate your effort

dragncart.in

Rivyo is simple to use, Great service, quick response, team support is very good. I recommend this app

Rise

Quick and speedy install and responses help requests. Although we have shied away from importing reviews I did test the Google Chrome extension and it worked incredibly well!

YouQDOLL

Customer service efficiency is very fast. I am very satisfied. Can solve my problem right away. thanks

Shushen Herbals

Used many app but found rivyo to be more simple. The support is also very helpful. Responds on time. Satisfied.

MADANYU

This is a great app for reviews. However there are considerable areas which can be made seamless and easy. The support is excellent, prompt and very good. All my issues were resolved. However, it would have been great if I did not have to contact support in the first place.

Sock It Up Sock Co

Seems I use the free plan, there are only a few limited functions that I can use, but it is quite enough for our store so far. Great customer service, easy to use. But it has a problem, the chrome extension can't grab the corresponding reviews for the specific item, I have to delete the wrong review by myself one by one.

bestcargurus

Good but there was an error when I asked for help hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

be.loved fashion & beauty

Service centre brilliant support!
Needed some help from service centre chat/email & they were brilliant. Really helpful.

Violet Healthcare

Pretty good but the features are a little limited on the free plan. Would be awesome if you could increase the features available to free.

Previous 1 3 4