Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

My Nyna

This app is very good for the design of the reviews. It still has some improvements to do like editing multiple users at a time, or multiple reviews at a time.

Onderrugexpert.nl

I had to look howe to use the app properly but eventually I got it. I had contact with support and they helped me very good! Thanks!

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

SAINTCHiC

It’s a really good app. But, we need a lot of assistance from their tech’s. The team is very fast with problem solving. Would be a 5 star if the functionality was better.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Can you please share what functionality you need so we can implement that into our app.

NeonBite

My review widget just disappeared during the biggest sale of the year. UNRELIABLE APP. This costs us hundreds of dollars in lost revenue per day we wait for a fix.
UPDATE: I reached out to support via chat and they fixed the issue in a timely manner.

Peachy Savage

Overall happy with this app. I like the review page.
I am on the free plan and sent a review request email to previous customers (50) manually. And I noticed afterwards that they sent a review request of the wrong product. the same dress to 50 clients...I hope most of the mails ended in spam box because this is really embarassing. when i addressed customer support they implied that i clicked the wrond product 50 times .... mmhh, I'm very very sure I didnt.
Anyways, Im still using the app and other than that incident im pretty content. Customer service is always available and does whats necessary to solve problems. Thanks

Japan Premium Malaysia

Simple setup, I am all for the free product photo review. Customer service is fast to respond as quickly as possible and tried to get things done as soon as I made a request.

About the problem I am facing with import, only english is available to import for the other language I have to go through the support team to help me import to their database.

Teamiblends Development Store

Nice App easy to set up have some nice features and are simple to handle and have a great support staff.

PassionGive

Other review apps do not come close to the look, usability and support of Rivyo. There was no code conflict with any of my other apps, including the page builder (GemPages). They personally helped me implement and fix a bug one particular app called 'Infinite Scrolling' were the star badges would not display and very quickly they were able to fix this problem for all users.

Rivyo works perfectly in all ways. But I noticed one very important feature missing.. The app is lacking a 'delete all reviews' feature, so I requested them to add this feature. I am still waiting for this feature to be added. Currently you can only manually delete all reviews on current page which is about 30 reviews. So if you have 5,000 reviews it will take forever to delete them all by hand.

Looking forward to the next update with this much needed feature. Thanks for such an awesome app and friendly support!

--WILL UPDATE TO 5 STARS WHEN THIS FEATURE IS ADDED--

Diva Animal

Rivyo team is prompt to solve my problem! Thank you very much for the kind assistance! Love to use it

Lianfa

First of all, it's free. That's good. Don't expect to charge anything.

............................