Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Chicky Bungalow

FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC. I know that sounds fantastic, but it is. All I want is a simple review form that looks good. Some were too expensive for what I wanted, some didn't have anything like I wanted. Rivyo did. AND because I'm a perfectionist, I wanted some simple tweaks that I couldn't do with the settings. Guess what? They did them for me!!!

As I say, FANTASTIC. I'll happy to pay for this app and you will be too.

PramPal

Developer install was seamless and it looks great. Would recommend this app for reviews on your shopify.

Fridayparts

very good user experience. Fast support. detailed documention helps a lot. With this app, you can just import or add as many reviews as you want. Questions&Answers is good too!

Lana&Wan

I really like this app. Its easy to add review on free charges. Quick respond and good support team. Will definitely keep using this app.

Kneele

Great app for reviews! helpful support team too. One of the bests on the app store. i would rate it 5 stars

Shootingtoy

GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!

Raztle

the support team is amazing and the app works wonders, very efficient and fast way to add reviews.
Recomend

Silver turtle

I literally installed this app yesterday and needed help in setting it up. They helped out immediately. Great customer support and thanks for keeping the app free,

Babyplouf

Very good app to have revews.
Helpdesk people are very nice. Replies are quickly and very helpful.
I recomand.
Thanks.

Glamach

Best app with great customer service!
I contacted them with a small problem i was having and they helped within an hour!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43