Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Guidance To Glow

I was having some editing issues with the color of the font and support system took over and help wit this matter very quickly. Thank you

Monster Monitors

Best support in the world. This app is a fraction of the cost of other competitors. All I wanted was to have a testimony slider on home page. This page does it for a low cost plus get photo reviews. I'm super pumped and happy.

dantaherbs

Great app and very easy to install and works like a breeze.
very happy with the app and developers service.

Everyoul

I'm still in my trial phase, but overall this app is great and customer support is amazing. I love the look and feel of that app, I was able to customize it to match my shop. I would love if in the future maybe we had more control over what it showed on the front end (i.e. how it says 0 reviews beside the stars on collection pages, it'd be nice to hide that). I had an issue with the width of the app not flowing with my layout (probably, most likely my fault) and customer support fixed it without issue immediately and were very nice about it! Also, the cost for the app is extremely well compared to others, I do wish it had a yearly plan or semi-year plan. Overall though, amazing work and is a must have app!

azaleacloth

this app for this price is amazing, it has a good review rate over purchases, it looks great, Great bulk review validations. I like your guy's help, the online chat is perfect.

EquipSafe

Fast response, emailed them for un-showing bug issue and fixed on the same day. plus a decent price compares with other apps.

Chefclub

this app for this price is amazing, it has good review rate over purchases, it looks great, have good integration in products pages and homepage, also open graph is working. Favorites to select reviews for integrations. Great bulk reviews validations.. I love it for this price. Just looking forward to have reviews in source code for SEO

Sport Pro

This app is so helpful to present the product reviews on page. The support team is great also. 5* stars for Jigs G, for his help.

Membrane Solutions

function is nice! If you are not ok for code, they also will help you to embed. customer service is very fast and helpful!

Montexoo Leather Store

best app for review i have seen shopify they are very helful during chat i use it my store montexoo leather

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123