Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Import, Q&A, UGC

Lovidovi

Rivyo is a nice app for reviews, good customization options, as well as quick and efficient customer support

Framedstars

An amazing support team helps with every issue and lets you customize RIVYO, according to your need.

Wow Baby

I used this app to import product reviews to my site from Amazon and it's very easy. The only thing I'd like to do about to do is bulk imports in one go.

The Trendy Guru Store

app is the best. customer support is great. if you need help with the reviews on your page, message them and they are quick

ROGETI

Good service! I got help online in 10 minutes when had some troubles on the app. Thanks a lot! It's a good app.

rokket.ch

Great work and awesome support. Helped us with integration on our website and it turned out awesome.

Batoca

These guys are legends! JP is awesome he fixed our page really quick :) The integration was seamless I imported my Amazon in about a minute and it's really easy to use!

Olivia J

Great customer service and help. We love this review app and will continue to use it! Thanks for the great app.

Kenn & Kitt

Great efficient customer service rep, managed to resolve my issue within 24 hours. Highly recommended!

Volcanic Crystal

It works very well. It looks beautifull. The customer service is incredible. In less than a day they solve any problem with the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153