Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Karantinuok

Quick and prompt help, removed my reviews section as asked. I was thinking of integrating facebook reviews and had to delete the rivyo review section for the meantime. Gave them access to the store and they quickly helped me out :) gj.

Posture Therapy

Great app, great support and development team. Great app, great support and development team.........

swagmesecret

I used this app, this is so nice and great support team. I love that. Thank you for support and help me a lots

kyliesJewelry.co

Really Great help from these people, i hope that i can continue with them for a long time, they were very fast and very responsive to all my questions, overall 10/10 woudl recommend

Goodcic

The support team is very helpful! Thank them very much!!! The app works very well!! It allows picture reviews, which is what I need! Nice!

Perfect Slim Shape

the free plan have the all function that i need , and i think i will upgrade , and thank you for the support team !

Babylittlesafer

great team support. thank you!
This app does everything that I need. and i love how they have free plan available. it also works with pagefly.

PetTrimm

Perfect app, I like it much more than Loox. This is the only review app I use for my stores. Also their support is very helpful.

go-costume

This APP is really good for products review. The customers could upload images for review, in fact, many reviews products don't have this feature. And this app have very good free plan. What's more, I got very great customers service from the app team. Super recommend!!!

Family's Cart

One of the best review app. You can even do a lot with the free version. I recommend it to everyone. Many thanks to the developer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80