Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Goodnessfind

Best app! Loves the features! The customer support responded quickly and helped me solve most of the issue.

silviala

I really like this app and their customer service(Mark). Thank you all for the help and brilliant app.

Apolluxe

The app has a lot of capabilities, but the most prevalent factor was the customer service. I had problems installing the app since I was using Debutify. The HTML organization was jumbled compared to regular themes. Customer service helped me get the app installed to my custom store theme immediately and I was able to get my app up and running.

whitelama

The developer team helped me integrate reviyo into pagefly. The were quick, helpful and very precise. Love the app and the support!

Heavenly Body Boutique

I used this app to add reviews to my products. I really liked that I was able to import reviews from Ali Express.

Mieli Arbor

I'm using that app and i'm really satisfied. The costumer support is AMAZING the helped me in a very efficient way.

Keautystore

simple and perfect app .super speedy setup service . They've implemented everything I want.
thank you !!

DeCraveStore

Great and fast service. I had some issue with my app layout and they fix it within a few minutes. Good and reliable app. Recommended.

Dog Bone Company

Customer support is spot on, almost guaranteed immediate response so thats a 5 star rating that I would like to give them.

bello®️

Fast and amazing support. They were quick and effective. Thank you gus. And also the app is easy to use and looks great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71