Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Charm Premiere

This is super awesome! From the experience and features, 100%! I couldn't recommend them more. Kudos! C:

MELISAC

Great, I love!
Good app for review and customers can add photos
The support is awesome and very fast.
Thanks

needthis-stuff

The app works really great but only when support sets your code manually so you need to give them permission.

LENIYA

I had a lot contact to the support and they are so smart, friendly and will help you 100000%. I really appreciate the service and recommend it. It works perfect. Thank you!

HomeUbiq

I've been used Loox for a long time, but I decided to change to the other platform because Loox UI doesn't look modern to me. In first, it's hard to set up your store with Rivyo, but they have the Best Customer Service! Highly recommended!

Smart Desk Shop

the app is very easy to use. The 5 days free trial is worth it . Totally recommend it. Customer service is very fast and helpful too

Sky & Stone Designs

I reached out to support and they responded to me in 1 day--wow...and made everything look perfect. Thanks so much. I love it. Best review app.

THE LIVING MODE

THIS IS THE PERFECT REVIEW APP!! I have been fumbling through a few apps and this works the best!

What I love about it:
- Lots of choices of customization
- Easy to use
- Support is fantastic! They managed to help me integrate their app with my custom theme in minutes
- I'm able to allow upload of 5 product image reviews
- Not forgetting that everything is so reasonably priced!

Looking forward to their next feature which is to allow customers to leave a video feedback!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!!

CavillaLash

Their service is so great, fast and efficient! They solved my problem really fast. I recommend to everyone!

NARRIE

I requested a few design changes which required coding. Jigs G and rivyo team from support responded within seconds, went back and forth with me for an hour until I was satisfied. Absolutely incredible customer service. 10/10 very recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119