Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Tokyo Streetwear

Fast and responsive support and the application is really very well done with many possible customizations, thanks :)

CoolGadgetsDirect.com

I looked at several other apps, but I think this is the best product to get reviews up on your site quickly on a small budget! Love the layout and it is super easy to use. Support was very responsive and accommodating!

Kuberlo

A perfect review app for any website. Works very well and an amazing team with quick support.
Best review app.!

QLGadgets

Seems like a good app so far. The support is very helpful. They helped me setup the App so that it works as supposed to.

Convenient Adventure

Mark from support team has helped me out with placing review badge under product title and I am extremely happy with because that's important feature for customers to see first when they come in. Thanks :)

SinSkeen

I have two stores and these guys are amazing! they try anything possible to help you and they are right there when you need them! besides that, this app is a very smart one, try it and you will like it especially if you need to export/import reviews is the number one app. Many thanks to the developer and the team! Great Job!

The FMLY shop

I'm very happy with this app and the developer team! I requested an instalation help and got it very quickly, thank you!

Heart for Dogs.eu

very nice support!

like it work nice will never use another app!
Thanks to the developer!

best regards!

TechnKids

I installed the app for its gook look and support team helped me at the moment I needed help without interruption.

Money Growers Ph

Fast response and great customer service! This app is amazing and helps a lot! and it has a free plan!:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59