Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Import, Q&A, UGC

Deeprio

They helped me to put the reviews on my store, amazing customer service! They have dona great job!!!

Fizzics Canada

Amazing app! Very easy to use and facilitates the management of your reviews. Would definitely recommend

BidMamba

Amazing Customer Support. In particular i spoke with Jigs who helped me and customized the tool according to my needs.

Warmly Poncho

The customer support is very responsible and correct. They solved my problem in a very short period of time. I recommend them.

PRETTYGARDEN

It's very happy to use Rivyo, We are a new merchant in shopify, we feel the very good customer service in Rivyo, we have many problems, the staff is very patient and teaches me step by step, it's really useful and help me solve a lot of problems. Thank you all, thank you for have online chat channel for timely response.

Luxe Weavers

In my opinion, the best Reviews app I've come across. Easy to use, excellent support. I'd recommend it any day, anytime, and twice on Wednesdays

Ocoopa

Great customer service!! Always be patient to solve our problems. We would like to continue to pay for their service.

Raemin

Ive been using this app for months, always worked well for me, when I needed support, I got it in few minutes, I highly recommend it ..

BisonStrap

Very good, Jigs P is very professional and very patient,Solved my template problem quickly. Recommend this app

Skinvolve

Great service so far especially for importing reviews from Amazon. Customer service is quick to respond. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 158 159