Rivyo Product Reviews

Rivyo Product Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

LUXA Wish Shop

it's good ,the men solve the problem is very fast,he is very fast solve my problem, i'm very thank to him,

GreenBoxxShop

BEST APP ON THE MARKETPLACE! Seriously though, this is the only review app you should use. I reached out to their support and they integrated their code into my store overnight. I cannot recommend them more!

ayurchemstore

Great app, excellent support.. developers are very active with updates, all the features work seamlessly with custom themes. thank you so much.

They-Beauty

Great customer support, very helpful and always there to help! Have used them twice and always have had my issue fixed within minutes.

1byone Audio

Really love this app, perfect! The support team is very helpful as well.
It adds reviews to my page with just clicks and it's so easy!!!

Glow Light

Customer service is amazing. We contacted them and they where able to help us out very quickly. Definitely recommend them!

Fowodmall

Great Service! Helped me import the Amazon reviews to our shopify store, and show how Rivyo works. Thank you!

CustomJerseysPro

Customer service response is very fast and patient, professional, the app has many beautiful features, and the user experience is great.

Spooppy

I used this app for a month and I can confirm is one of the best, the customer service is great i reccomend it

CONSDAN Hardwood & Decor

Very nice service helps a lot. Answered all my questions and added the code on the webside for me. great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148