Reviews (2,133)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

June 13, 2019

GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!

Shootingtoy
China
4 months using the app
June 13, 2019

the support team is amazing and the app works wonders, very efficient and fast way to add reviews.
Recomend

Raztle
Argentina
3 months using the app
Edited December 9, 2021

Been using Rivyo for a while now and the app really effective and simple. The team is super helpful and completely helped me set up the widget on a non product page. Absolutely great customer service.

Silver turtle
About 3 years using the app
June 12, 2019

Very good app to have revews.
Helpdesk people are very nice. Replies are quickly and very helpful.
I recomand.
Thanks.

Babyplouf
France
9 months using the app
June 12, 2019

Best app with great customer service!
I contacted them with a small problem i was having and they helped within an hour!

Glamach
4 days using the app
June 12, 2019

I love this app and the customer service is very prompt to solve my concerns everytime I contact them. thank you

Afrilege
5 months using the app
Edited June 10, 2019

I didn't even have premium and needed my theme edited to make the app fit perfect. They custom edited the code the moment I contacted them for free! The app looks absolutely great and I just love the layout of it. I'm definitely upgrading my plan on this app. Great developers and support team!

Detaileren
Norway
11 days using the app
Edited June 10, 2019

I was disappointed at first, but they quickly contacted and guide me. they're very glad to help me even though I have no knowledge at coding! thumbs up

EDEALSPH
Philippines
3 months using the app
June 8, 2019

Easy to use, and responsive support team for any issues you might have. Would definitely recommend to others

Desk Mess
11 months using the app
Edited July 3, 2019

Great customer support. Super fast response and assistance in installation of the app. I wish there was more customization to the email template available tho. Like overall look of the template. Hopefully it'll be available at the next update. Thanks for your help :)

DigitallyWild