Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,115 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

June 29, 2021

We wish to honor a great job of the customer support department. All the issues we faced were solved in minutes. The functional part is great and everything works properly good. This is probably one of the best review apps available. Great work!

Royal Craft Wood
13 days using the app
June 29, 2021

This is the best review app on Shopify bar none. The Amazon integration is incredible - very fast, user-friendly and flexible. The customer service is brilliant - very quick to respond and super-helpful. Highly recommended.

Light Therapy At Home
June 28, 2021

Support is strong. They reply exactly what I don't understand. And they are fast. It's an app you can use with confidence. I recommend it.

FIRST SOVEREIGN
Japan
11 days using the app
June 28, 2021

Great customer support and great looking app. The customer support always responds and they helped me out on two occasions to reach my goal. I have done my due diligence and tried countless apps and I would recommend this app.

KipTip.com
June 28, 2021

I've used other apps before. But I have to revert to Rivyo because the function is more user-friendly. The support is fantastic and very fast too.

NameonShirt.com
Malaysia
Over 1 year using the app
Edited June 25, 2021

Looks really good and professional and matches the theme of our storefront. The customer service is quite good as well.

NestBuddy
6 months using the app
June 24, 2021

Great customer service. I recently installed a new theme and was having trouble getting the app set up. They responded very quickly and actually added it in the code for me within minutes. Much appreciated!

gldn grl
June 24, 2021

The response was very fast, the service attitude was very good, and the plugin was also quickly transferred to Amazon reviews. satisfaction

BiburyTool
China
4 days using the app
Edited June 23, 2021

Seems I use the free plan, there are only a few limited functions that I can use, but it is quite enough for our store so far. Great customer service, easy to use. But it has a problem, the chrome extension can't grab the corresponding reviews for the specific item, I have to delete the wrong review by myself one by one.

Sock It Up Sock Co
2 minutes using the app
June 23, 2021

Very good app, support team great, helped me very fast and agile! My store with reviews looks nice, I really Appreciate

ShopFridaMaria