Photo Gallery | Robin PRO

Fast, beautiful, mobile-friendly image gallery with watermarks

Free plan available

Prickly Thistle

Love this app and the customer service team are amazing - so easy to use and such a great alternative to posting images on social media platforms - this way you can have it on your own website - brilliant!

Melanie Jayne

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app, just thought I would try it out after trying a few others. Good value for money, simple to use, photos upload, just drag and drop, captions and links. Signed up to the paid version after loading in 11 pics.

Proper Copper Design

The app is easy to use and has quick loading. I received quick and helpful advice after emailing a question to support.

Grillido

Location Germany

Great customer support! I had a problem with my files and it was solved within 3 days. The app is also easy to use.

FantasMall

This is the best picture gallery app you can find! With a very fair price! The author even kindly helps me change one of the settings. Very helpful and nice app!

Amazing Belgium

Location Belgium

Great app, easy to install and to configure. The photo gallery looks really beautiful as well, and their support is even better! Thanks a lot!

Missoula Cakes

UPDATE (March 13, 2022): Jan from Robin Pro connected with me and went the extra mile to help resolve a very hard-to-detect glitch that was out of his control involving Cloudfare (I don't even know what that is). Apparently the bug was specific to my region of North America and had nothing to do with this app. This kind of personalized service and determination speaks to me, and everything is up and running well. THANK YOU Jan. ~Jeremy ________________________________________________________________________
I really like the simplicity of this app. Unfortunately I consistently get intermittent images that won't load (I cleared cache several times and also experienced this on several browsers). Contacted the app maker and they've been very unresponsive, even after Shopify contacted them for me. Will continue looking for other apps. It's unfortunate because I do like the interface and the functionality.

Tipsy Hues

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using this app for about a year. After trying several gallery apps, I must say this one is the best. It's easy to install and add photos, there aren't any limitations like other apps, and you can choose different display layouts. I also love the fact that it can watermark my images for me. I will say that I ran into one issue with how my gallery was loading recently, but the app creator was super helpful and fixed it within hours. I will continue to be a long time customer.

Makers of Budapest

Location Hungary
Time spent using app 11 minutes

I was looking for a simple and easy-to-use gallery app for my shop's blog section and Robin PRO is just exactly what I was looking for, and it works perfectly for me even on the free plan with 12 pictures/gallery - so thank you guys, it's a great app!

January 19, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Always happy to help if you need anything.

Crystal Doll Bridal

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Hi Jan, Was really impressed with your app! See our wedding hire business website https://www.crystaldoll.com.au/ We used your app on our new pages
New Client Gallery - https://www.crystaldoll.com.au/pages/client-gallery
Its Almost Christmas - https://www.crystaldoll.com.au/pages/christmas-prop-hire Loved how it was so easy to setup
The watermark – This was the cherry on the pie for me!
How fast the pictures load up
The masonry layout is beautiful no more boring boxes, zoom, click next feature.. How easy it was to paste the code into a new shopify page
The caption text is clean Everything is 10/10! Keep up the amazing work! Would love to see what else you guys do!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9