Robo Product Importer

Robo Product Importer

by T2 Apps

Easily import products from virtually any ecommerce site

creatrillonline

Amazing app. Just adding an extra storage box for uploading the products all at once will be perfect!

Humbled Vine

Amazing app that imports products perfectly, huge time saver! Thank you! Hopefully there's a bulk import feature on the horizon :)

June 23, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Soundporium

This App is one of a kind! Yeah, there are tons of apps that can import from aliexpress and ebay, but when was the last time you saw an app that can import from, literally, any website? The customer support is excellent, and respond quickly. I had issues importing from a particular site and it was as easy as sending the guys an email and they actually modified the app and added features to fit my needs. I recommend this app to everyone who needs to import products from any site, including those like aliexpress eBay and Amazon.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Keeping God in Sports

Customer service is one of the best I have ever had! Great product and it is nice to know that there is a good group of people behind the app that is willing to help.

March 11, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

If you can provide us more information on which product did not import properly, our team will quickly resolve the issue for you. Thousands of products are being imported daily via our app and we are confident to make it work for you as well.

You can simply email us at support@roboapp.freshdesk.com and we will quickly get back

Toca.Poka

Great App. i would love to see a feature where i could bulk import the products instead of one by one. is it possible to add this feature?

March 2, 2021

While importing each product, we require manual confirmation to select the correct title, tags, images etc. With bulk import, this is not possible. Without manual confirmation the accuracy and correctness of the product data is reduced. Hence, so far we have not implemented this feature.

Urban Galleria

I want to know how can I change the resolution of the images which I've imported to my website.
Can anyone assist me regarding this issue? Thank you

March 2, 2021

Thanks for your review. The Robo app provides you the option to import all the available images on the product page.

We have emailed you regarding the details of the products that you wish to import. You may simply reply back for any queries or feedback.

Canada Capss

What a time saver! This app is helping us import product descriptions with high quality images from hundreds of sites. If there is any issue, the team behind the app responds in few hours. Loving this app.

Office Human

Excellent app for importing products from different websites. It will save you A LOT of time. Recommend ++

Click In The Link

Excelente, facil de usar. Sorprendente. Era lo que necesitaba. Definitivamente fue de gran ayuda. Despues de mucho buscar.

Womanandestyle

hola tengo la aplicacion en mi tienda importe un producto y ahora no como hacer el pedio para el envio si me pudieran decir por favor gracias

Previous 1