Streamline your processes
Get automated and complete repetitive tasks in far less time with pre-built templates, increase efficiency, accuracy, and productivity
Customize your own rules
Set up your own triggers, conditions, and actions in seconds with our builder, no coding required.
Automate multiple tasks
Allow multiple conditions & actions in a single workflow for orders, customers, products, and more. Save you a lot more time.
About Workflow Automation
About Workflow Automation
As a small business owner, you need to be an expert in every aspect of your business processes, instead of wasting time on repetitive tasks, why don’t you give it for the Workflow Automation app and spend more time growing your sales and building customers relationship?
By setting up a list of workflows for Workflow Automation, you can monitor any actions with a proper condition and response, no more stress on working with orders, emails, vendors, or even order shipping methods.
Workflow Automation is your own virtual employee. How does it work?
By setting up a list of jobs for Workflow Automation (with a template or create on your own), you can monitor any actions with a proper condition and response, no more stress on working with orders, emails, vendors, or even order shipping methods.
Below are few ideas that Workflow Automation can help you with:
Order and shipping
- Add tags to order when using specific shipping methods
- Add tags to/ remove tags from orders if orders satisfy setting conditions
- Add tags to order after 2 days of unfulfilled
- Add tags to order based on a payment gateway
- Add tags to order based on referral site
- Add tags to order if all products of that order have the same vendor
- Add tags to order when the order is freeship
- Automatically hide the product if the quantity of all variants is greater/ less than the specified level
- Send notifications email when product inventory drops below the required level
- Add tags to products when inventory is low
- Add tags to customers when buying a specific product
- Add tags to customers when their order is paid
- Add tags for new customers who accept marketing
- If the order is at high risk, add a tag to the order and send an email notification
- Automatically cancel orders and send an email notification to the admin when the order has a high risk
- Add tags to unusually large orders and send email to admin
- Send discount code to customers who buy a specific amount
- Send email to customers about their abandoned shopping order
- Send email to attach discount code to new customers or after 30 days from the first purchase
Ready to get started?
Let Workflow Automation do the job for you! Your mission is to boost your business.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.