Easy Bundle ‑ Product Bundles

Easy Bundle ‑ Product Bundles

by Thrust Apps

Increase your sales and AOV with custom product bundles & kits

Nequis Store

I love how easy it is to use! I've spent literally 2 minutes to set up our first bundle!
The product bundle shows exactly where it supposed to - under the "Add to cart" button, and you can easily modify anything you want without messing with code snippets, it's awesome!
I only wish it'd support ajax carts, but the developers said they're already working on it.

blickfang Designshop

Great and easy to use bundle app. Works like a charm. I do not understand the other reviews. Contacted the developer regarding some optimizations of the app and within a week they already implemented most of them.
Give it a try.

GadgPros

If I could give it zero stars I would. This App needs to be removed from Shopify, it takes forever to run and it never pops up on website once installed. I tried sending 2 messages to customer service and never got a response back, it's been a week already. Totally waste of time.

Opovoo Online Shop

Awesome app. The app is brand new and I had a number of feature requests. Jerry and the Rocket Upsell team were very fast and supportive to add these features and optimize some others. Best communication I ever had with an app developer team. I am using the app now for 3 weeks and it has already generated a ton of extra revenue. If you want a higher AOV you should try out this app. Highly recommended.

IdeesFun

J'utilise cette application pour faire des upsell dans mon magasin. en ce moment en cours de test . bien