Easy Bundle ‑ Product Bundles

Easy Bundle ‑ Product Bundles

by Thrust Apps

Increase your sales and AOV with custom product bundles & kits

Zaksy.com | Premium Sportswear & Accessories

We've tested several other popular bundle apps but Easy Bundle hands down is the best app for our needs.

Its design automatically adapts to our theme, so we don't need to change or tweak anything for it to look great on a product page.

It also doesn't add a bunch of unnecessary code as other apps do, so it's easy to change where we want to display the bundle and not break anything by doing this (even without a developer – we don't have one).

So if you're looking for an easy-to-use bundle app that just works, I highly recommend Easy Bundle!

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING

The app developer never replied to the inquiry. The app is breaking and there is many flaws recently. Please remove this app from the app store as there is no support even though we submit monthly payments. thanks!

Koss Creative

- Zero developer response! I have sent several support request and questions but have not received any answers.
- Bundles are not sortable or searchable. If you create a ton of bundles, good luck trying to organize or search them

Nequis Store

I love how easy it is to use! I've spent literally 2 minutes to set up our first bundle!
The product bundle shows exactly where it supposed to - under the "Add to cart" button, and you can easily modify anything you want without messing with code snippets, it's awesome!
I only wish it'd support ajax carts, but the developers said they're already working on it.

blickfang Designshop

Great and easy to use bundle app. Works like a charm. I do not understand the other reviews. Contacted the developer regarding some optimizations of the app and within a week they already implemented most of them.
Give it a try.

GadgPros

If I could give it zero stars I would. This App needs to be removed from Shopify, it takes forever to run and it never pops up on website once installed. I tried sending 2 messages to customer service and never got a response back, it's been a week already. Totally waste of time.

Opovoo Online Shop

Awesome app. The app is brand new and I had a number of feature requests. Jerry and the Rocket Upsell team were very fast and supportive to add these features and optimize some others. Best communication I ever had with an app developer team. I am using the app now for 3 weeks and it has already generated a ton of extra revenue. If you want a higher AOV you should try out this app. Highly recommended.

IdeesFun

J'utilise cette application pour faire des upsell dans mon magasin. en ce moment en cours de test . bien