Easy Bundle ‑ Product Bundles

Easy Bundle ‑ Product Bundles

by Thrust Apps

Increase your sales and AOV with custom product bundles & kits

Zaksy.com | Premium Sportswear & Accessories

We've tested several other popular bundle apps but Easy Bundle hands down is the best app for our needs.

Its design automatically adapts to our theme, so we don't need to change or tweak anything for it to look great on a product page.

It also doesn't add a bunch of unnecessary code as other apps do, so it's easy to change where we want to display the bundle and not break anything by doing this (even without a developer – we don't have one).

So if you're looking for an easy-to-use bundle app that just works, I highly recommend Easy Bundle!

Nequis Store

I love how easy it is to use! I've spent literally 2 minutes to set up our first bundle!
The product bundle shows exactly where it supposed to - under the "Add to cart" button, and you can easily modify anything you want without messing with code snippets, it's awesome!
I only wish it'd support ajax carts, but the developers said they're already working on it.

blickfang Designshop

Great and easy to use bundle app. Works like a charm. I do not understand the other reviews. Contacted the developer regarding some optimizations of the app and within a week they already implemented most of them.
Give it a try.

Opovoo Online Shop

Awesome app. The app is brand new and I had a number of feature requests. Jerry and the Rocket Upsell team were very fast and supportive to add these features and optimize some others. Best communication I ever had with an app developer team. I am using the app now for 3 weeks and it has already generated a ton of extra revenue. If you want a higher AOV you should try out this app. Highly recommended.