RocketAmp

RocketAmp

by RocketAmp

Use AMP to load your site instantly, improving sales and SEO

MacCase

We signed up for the basic version but sooner realized that you need the premium version to get the most out of the app. Of all the apps we use, this one consistently generates real revenue. We see it in our google analytics.

Blocktrain

Awesome app. Helps a ton with mobile traffic.
www.blockchaintrainingalliance.com

Hairextensions Com

5 Star App! The best AMP app we've used in Shopify.

World class and very fast support.

Would highly recommend this App!!

Thekewlshop

I only have accolades for this App and its support which is superlative. Sure there was some fine-tuning needed, but this is an AMP implementation after all, and it couldn't have been easier. Anthony and his team are hands-on, responsive and knowledgeable.

Now I'm excited to be on AMP, the first of my competitor pack, and amazed to see the results coming through so fast! I can only recommend using RocketAmp and think any e-commerce store not seriously contemplating AMP is missing an opportunity.

Pix Gifts

Great Search Engine Optimization App! Fire Sale Approved!

Pavlok

This has worked out fantastically for us on Pavlok.com and we've seen hundreds of users every day finding our AMP links in google results and massive increases in conversion rates from the traffic. All in all, basically no complaints, easy setup, fantastic support and most importantly it's been easy to integrate into Adwords, submit to Google for organic search and just get that lift from AMP pages that everyone wants to see.

RocketAmp also was the first company to figure out Google Analytics for AMP and with a few tweaks to the referral exclusion list in GA you can track source data and ecommerce data and it's all nice and clean. What more could you ask for?? Thanks RocketAmp!!@

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app does what it claims. I find I very easy to use and would recommend it for all. It does with a cost. I hope it will pay off in the long run.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Sharifahtrd

The speed in obvious using mobile phones. awesome app. Hope to explore more and the customer service is awesome!!

Vinyl Record Art Nz

So far so good, Simple install and instant speed. Worth a try