Rocketees

Rocketees

by Famous Printing, LLC

$6 Custom Tees, Rocket-Speed Fulfillment

Veg Fashion Com Br

Excellent service! I needed a company that replied quickly to my emails. Lucas sometimes gets back to me in just a few hours! And I love the customization options that come with the app. Thanks!

Adoola

be careful
30 days did not arrive product

Newgoodiez

Here is why you will want to go with them. Most important reason above all else: CUSTOMER SERVICE. Lucas is top notch with this. Hands down. He even helps with things that he really shouldn't have to (advice, tips on ads, etc). To be honest, he feels like a friend, rather than a service/company. I love it.

On to pricing. Who are we kidding here? We all know this is simply the cheapest t-shirt print fufillment on Shopify right now!

Quality: Shirts are a good balance of semi-softness, and cut. Personally, I love the cut on me (I am a male, by the way). The sleeves are snug, and the belly area is not too slimming, which is great for my #dadbod lol.

Overall: 5 stars, no question about it.

-Chance B.

Etaynam

If I could give more than five stars, that's what I would do. Excellent application that is convenient and easy to operate, service far above expectations, any question or problem gets a solution in a very short time! My customers have received the shirts and are satisfied to the sky, the profit is amazing! It is highly recommended!

THANK YOU!

Silverback Fitness Co

Simple and effective service, just what I needed. Customer support is fast and responsive. Great app!

Captain Bargain

I've used the Rocketees app to sell t-shirts on my story for a few weeks now. It was easy to create and publish my first products in just a few minutes – I had my very first t-shirt sale the very next day! While there have been a few minor bumps along the way, support has been great. The app owner is very responsive and always quick to handle my questions or concerns.

2 Next