Rocketees

Rocketees

by Famous Printing, LLC

$6 Custom Tees, Rocket-Speed Fulfillment

Made By Meka

This app used to be awesome. Now I'm fully regretting having this app and I'm pissed that I've been paying for it while nothing was shipping out. Orders used to ship out within 2 business days. Then they started shipping out within 3. I had a few billing errors each time the pricing structure changed, but Lucas addressed them quickly.

I recently started nursing school and I was relying on this app to run on autopilot without me having to babysit every order because I literally don't have the time anymore.

That does not happen. I have multiple orders showing that they are still in production. The "newest" order that hasn't been shipped out has been in production for 12 days! The "oldest" order that hasn't been shipped out is over a month old!

So for over a month, my monthly subscription was charged and I was charged (promptly) for multiple shirts, but NOTHING has shipped to any of my customers.

Support does not respond to emails. It has been 4 days and no one has responded to me.

If you enjoy needless anxiety, have infinitely patient customers, and money to burn on monthly subscriptions then this is the perfect app for you.

Adoola