Rocketees

Rocketees

by Famous Printing, LLC

$6 Custom Tees, Rocket-Speed Fulfillment

customappareldesigns

This app used to be good when it was run by Lucas, but he sold off the business and is now run by someone who does not know what they are doing. I have had no shirts ship out in the past month and they won't communicate with me whatsoever. I am going to take my business elsewhere as this is just ridiculous. Please don't even try this service, I hope they go out of business.

MilosTshirts

1 star! Over 2 weeks and still no tshirt. The email response times from customer support is slow. How am i supposed to rin a business if my "test" order still hasnt arrived after the aforementioned timeframe. Not good!

Balance of Power

Placed a test order on June 27, 2019. It is now July 2, 2019. 5 days have passed. No shipment. No communication. No bueno.

Heydeals

worst experience I've ever had on Shopify. Tons of hidden fees and used garments with holes and no customer service. Had to do a chargeback just to get a return because of the lack of service. Also, there statements about being fast is false, on average I've waited over 20 days for my shirts to arrive... even then customers complained to the quality. Save your time and go with printify if you want a decent company. Even then it's terrible margin.

Best regards,