Rocketees

Rocketees

by Famous Printing, LLC

$6 Custom Tees, Rocket-Speed Fulfillment

Deep Sea Dreams

Recent communication with the company and its co founder, Brandon Harris, along with team member Melissa, has left me feeling very positive about continuing to utilize Rocketees! Which BTW, I have been for over a year now.

They have been very responsive and open in regards to the issues of communication and shipping information that I had, and quickly addressed my concerns.

The company, went through a difficult transition period during the busiest part of the season but it appears they are ready and ramping up for the New Year! I wish them the best.

I like the fact that they offer a good quality shirt, the G2000 for only $6.00 ($8.00 both sides). Shipping is competitive at $4.50 for the 1st piece $1.25 for more. This allows you to sell shirts under $20 or less and still make a little money.

The few quality issues I have had, have always been addressed quickly. and replacements sent out in reasonable time.

I am looking forward to both our businesses growing together in 2020.

Keith
Deep Sea Dreams

Tinys Trading Post

Outstanding customer service and constant expansion of the product line! I have used Rocketees for three months now and have nothing but great things to say. Quick production, high quality shirts with vivid images--Cant beat Lucas and his team!!

Truly Me By Amber

Excellent customer service, a quality product and lightening fast delivery!

Moonlight Social

First and foremost, the most important thing: amazing customer service. If there's a goof, they make it right, and they make it right fast.

Second of all, the shirts and prints really are great quality. Limited in options, yes, but high quality and something you'll be proud to sell. Plus extremely affordable.

Third, they're constantly improving their system and it's only going to get better and better. Highly recommend.

Legit Mom Style

Don't be put off about the pricing of the Rocketees shirts - they are super high quality and have been a complete game changer for my business. After having processed multiple orders with this company over the course of the last month, including an order I personally placed for myself to assess quality, I am so pleased with the product and service that I am transitioning the majority of my t-shirts over to this platform.

The PROS:
1) Excellent product. The women's tees in particular are what I have experience with, and they are quality printed on Gildan soft style women's fit. They do not smell like vinegar or plastic (like many other printed tees from other vendors).
2) Super fast shipping! Thus far, every order that has run through my Shopify store has been processed and shipped the next business day. There has even been one or two orders that were placed early enough in the day to have tracking information uploaded SAME DAY. No more preparing my customers to expect 3-6 business days before shipping. If you print on demand, you know how valuable that is!
3) EXCELLENT customer service. I have contacted Rocketees on two different occasions with questions and minor concerns. Both times, the response was fast, complete, and professional. I did not feel like I was being fed a canned response, but very much as though I was speaking to an actual person who cared about my questions and my satisfaction with the service. I am so confident in their ability to handle any issues that may arise (let's face it - there will be issues occasionally no matter how great a company is) that I have no hesitations in utilizing them almost exclusively for t-shirts.

The CONS:

1) The only drawback I can even come close to finding at this point is the fact that their product selection is still limited. And even at that, if they just offered a greater color selection on the same tees they offer that would be enough for me! For now, I just utilize other vendors for hoodies, raglans, and additional colors. But if Rocketees ever decides to expand their offering, I'll move my production of those items over to them as well.

Bottom line - you can't go wrong with this company. You'll be happy you switched over to them, trust me.

Trendnchic

“Great service so far! Customer service has been excellent, and I was very pleased with the shirt quality. Thanks!”

Veg Fashion Com Br

Excellent service! I needed a company that replied quickly to my emails. Lucas sometimes gets back to me in just a few hours! And I love the customization options that come with the app. Thanks!

Newgoodiez

Here is why you will want to go with them. Most important reason above all else: CUSTOMER SERVICE. Lucas is top notch with this. Hands down. He even helps with things that he really shouldn't have to (advice, tips on ads, etc). To be honest, he feels like a friend, rather than a service/company. I love it.

On to pricing. Who are we kidding here? We all know this is simply the cheapest t-shirt print fufillment on Shopify right now!

Quality: Shirts are a good balance of semi-softness, and cut. Personally, I love the cut on me (I am a male, by the way). The sleeves are snug, and the belly area is not too slimming, which is great for my #dadbod lol.

Overall: 5 stars, no question about it.

-Chance B.

Etaynam

If I could give more than five stars, that's what I would do. Excellent application that is convenient and easy to operate, service far above expectations, any question or problem gets a solution in a very short time! My customers have received the shirts and are satisfied to the sky, the profit is amazing! It is highly recommended!

THANK YOU!

Silverback Fitness Co

Simple and effective service, just what I needed. Customer support is fast and responsive. Great app!

Previous 1