ROI Hunter Easy Retargeting

ROI Hunter Easy Retargeting

by ROI Hunter

Grow sales with retargeting ads on Facebook & Google Ads

Nana’s BeBe

Easy to set up great app to have with your store. Already seeing results Friendly staff which they have been very helpful with any questions i had

Ronin Rounds

This app was simple to use and effective! Glad I found it!It has helped with my previous store and now using it again on my second store

SMART WIRELESS

I just created my first Google ads and it took less than a minute, it was easy simple and actually fun. Now I'm waiting for the results, this app made it super simple.

JOHANNA'S FASHION

Easy to use, could never ask for more just perfect. thank you. Hope to see those sales coming in. because nothing else seem to working right now

Tudo na Moda

this guys really know what they do, very professional and quick answers to your demains :) very happy with this, easy of acess and final result. plus the ads overlay are briliant for facebook! my google ads show everywhere, ebay included lolo :)

Yerl.es

super facil de poner vamos a ver que tal , si funciona me voy a por el plan mas abanzado, me encanta

Deal-Park

Easy to use and to setup, let's see if we get results out of it now.
The part where you only pay if people click on your ad is great.

Gravity

I simply love this app, super simple to use and set up. A must have. Its free so you cannot go wrong at all. Love this app.

DT Scooters

The app was easy to set up and integrate with my Google Ads account. I was able to easily add my logo and text for the ad within minutes.

Loving Lane

So far this is without a doubt the easiest, simplest, and most user friendly marketing app I have worked with. Trust me when I say I have tried them all, and some of them I still haven't finished setting up even after weeks of working with them. They make things way way too complicated. We aren't reinventing the wheel here. I have been doing digital marketing nationwide for years for some of the largest companies and hospitals in America, so if I have struggled with most of these apps I can't even imagine what its like for anyone who hasn't. This app was so simple, straightforward, and easy to implement exactly what I wanted each ad to say. Even with all my ad tweaks and changes this was set up in under 5 minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34