Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter

Facebook Ads & Google AdWords Marketing, Retargeting & Traffic

JanCars

Just installed it, and the rating is for the ease of installation, now waiting to see if it delivers then will come back to update.

DORYVAS

Top, easy app, Happiness :)
Perfect, great great.
Je suis trop content avec l'app, trop facile à utiliser, bravo bravo.

waseeh.com

It's one of the best free apps. I really like to use this. They should remain free with more features to attract more customers.

XVOGUE

not worth it useless just collecting peoples data nothing else shows that much effective but result 0

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see, that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have investigated your issue, and we can see that the ads were created just yesterday. We do understand, that you'd like to see positive results as soon as possible, however, remarketing is rather a long-term journey. We have already contacted you in separated email, and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a wonderful day.

kCS-Gaming-Computers

i would like to use this app but the redirect to google login just keeps taking me to a blank page and i have done all i can on my end to get it to work and when i email the support team they tell me they cant do anything do to the fact i am not using the app but with this issue i can even use the app so its a big issue

August 8, 2019

We do appreciate your feedback. We have checked your query and we would like to provide you with our outcome. Unfortunately, the issues you were experiencing had nothing to do with the app, however, with the redirection link to Google Ads. We tried to cooperate with you to solve it, unfortunately, you haven't provided us with the necessary information, therefore, it was not possible.

We will be more than happy if you could give us another chance, and my colleagues will be glad to help you with set up. In case you're interested, please reach out to our Support Team on email support@easy.roihunter.com.

US Store

excellent app, i use its work especial when you are new with your store they fine you a lot a traffic!

July 29, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our app works for you! Feel free to reach out to us anytime you need help!

Kueins

I like it but lets get some results first, lol that way we can pay as a satisfied returning customer

July 29, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for the review! We'll be more than happy to help you grow so that you can become even more satisfied than you are at the moment. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

bobby hicks

I Use this app to send customers and it was so easy !! I will use this app over and over I will rec

July 29, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for the review. We're glad to see our main goal (making retargeting easy) is being completed. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

RM+

Thank you for boosting my sales dramatically!
I have to say I cannot recommend this app and the service it provides enough. I'm making an extra $5,000 per month with them so far and I have spent 70% less on advertising while seeing a 70% increase in sales. It is fantastic. They have tracking pixels etc so you can see exactly how much you're making through their ads. I will say be PATIENT with it, I'm lucky enough to have a high traffic site which in turn works extremely well and fast for this type of app, however if you don't have high traffic on your shop just yet I'd still highly recommend this app as it will still take the small pool of visitors on your site and eventually they will choose to make a sale on your site with this app providing such effective and easy advertising. Give it time, I'm using this app for 3 months and I've been in business for 4 months, I've seen a huge difference. Its been so worthwhile for me and I honestly cannot recommend this company enough.

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. Our words can't even describe how thrilled we were when we read this. We're so glad to see happy customers like you are. In case of anything, don't hesitate to contact us!

shopmoh4less

Awesome, easy to setup. I will upgrade and give another review if this free version meet my expectations.

July 29, 2019

Hi and thanks a bunch for the review! We hope that our app will meet your expectations in a good way. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know at support@easy.roihunter.com so that we can help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44