ROI Hunter Easy Retargeting

ROI Hunter Easy Retargeting

by ROI Hunter

Grow sales with retargeting ads on Facebook & Google Ads

The Leggings Shop

Just started using it. Setting it up was a breeze and looking forward to seeing what kind of ROI it produces. I really liked how the app showed a mock up on a laptop and mobile.

E-com-holics

Easy to follow and only click a button set up, and you're done. Just started with them and i am very positive it will be a good ROI for my e-commerce business.

₩eGotit

I just started with RIO Hunter Easy. It was very easy to set up. I hope it gets me the Results I want. If it does I will write a more detailed Review. I got high Hopes and rate it 5 Stars.

KingDirect

Truly easy setup! I cant wait to see the results from this awesome tool! It's early in the process, I will keep you posted but so far so good!

Bollywood Begums

Didn't know it was that easy :) Had I known earlier would have done so back in 2017 itself!! Yet, not too late..

Sphenx

I could not believe the simplicity of using this app. Well done for creating something so easy and so so so user friendly. Now to see how it generates traffic. As for the use I rate this app 100 out of 100. :):):)

Jackpot Gear

Definitely a very easy app to set up haven't totally ran campaigns yet but hope to find great success with it.

iuneek

Super easy setup and excellent customer support, if you have any questions, they always reply promptly. God bless!

pitbullwestcoast

It was just 1-2-3 and all was done. Never before place the as was so easy for me. Thank you, guys !!!

RJT Supplies

Very quick to set up. Looking forward to making some great progress. This makes marketing much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23