Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Acumen Collection

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ROI hunter. What they have done for my business has enabled me to go from side line to full time in less than 6 months working with them on paid plans. All integrations with Facebook and Google were smooth and any issues I had were quickly and correctly resolved by the support team. I decided to upgrade to the paid plans and have not maxed out on the support as the ROAS is amazing. Definitely 100% make this app a priority for yourself now or in the near future, it will improve your ecommerce journey immensely.

AzMountains

Within hours of this app posting ads to Google, I had my account suspended twice for suspicious activities. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

May 26, 2020

We're really sorry to see that the app didn't meet your expectations, however, we believe that all of this was just a misunderstanding and we'd like to come to the bottom of it together. We already reached out to you via personal email and we'd love to hear from you back.

Bijuz

ive been using this guys in past with AMAZING RESULTS! after some time changed store and not use them, the costs was a lot more high than when used roi hunter! now another NEW store, lets start again with this guys!, was amazingly suprised when open the app, much better layout and options, its killer! keep rocking guys! Sergio chaves, tudonamoda :P

Perham Prints

Our sales started to DOUBLE as we worked with the nice guy Tom, really helped my personalised gifts show up BIG all over the internet. Thanks a bunch!

BBP-DOGGY SHOP

Cant download. When i allow to sign in into Google it stays searching and doesn't do anything else. Will change review when issue gets fixed.

Very happy with the result. Problem was fixed quick and very easy to understand and set up.

April 30, 2020

Thank you very much for updating the review. We're really happy to see that you've been able to solve the issue. In case you'd need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Myth Of Asia

I would recommend this app to everyone that want more sales! Facebook ads are performing really well! ROAS 30+ on all ads. Also Google is doing well. Good job guys!

PlatinumLED Therapy Lights

This app is a SCAM. It changes the conversion attributes within Google Ads and FB to WAY overstate your conversions attributed to the app. It's invasive will completely snafu your Ads account. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

April 27, 2020

We're deeply sorry that you had a bad experience with our app. We've thoroughly investigated your case and we can see that while there was some misleading information from our support representative, we can assure you we do not modify results you see in the app. We already reached out to you via personal email. We would love to solve this situation with you as it's most likely just one big misunderstanding. Looking forward to your reply.

Laptopsandcoffee

Gooooooood and I have to work on my clothes website and I have to work on my clothes website and I have to work

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're happy to see our app is helping you with your clothes shop. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask our support team.

Nakin Skincare

I really like this app and they provide excellent advice plus customer service, Kamil has especially been helping this week.

April 27, 2020

Thank you very much! We really appreciate that you're satisfied with the app and we will pass your nice words to Kamil directly. :)

RUE DES TABLEAUX

J'ai stoppé votre application je n'ai toujours pas était remboursé comme vous le stipulé dans vos conditions de ventes !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50