Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

US Store

excellent app, i use its work especial when you are new with your store they fine you a lot a traffic!

July 29, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our app works for you! Feel free to reach out to us anytime you need help!

Kueins

I like it but lets get some results first, lol that way we can pay as a satisfied returning customer

July 29, 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for the review! We'll be more than happy to help you grow so that you can become even more satisfied than you are at the moment. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

bobby hicks

I Use this app to send customers and it was so easy !! I will use this app over and over I will rec

July 29, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for the review. We're glad to see our main goal (making retargeting easy) is being completed. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

RM+

Thank you for boosting my sales dramatically!
I have to say I cannot recommend this app and the service it provides enough. I'm making an extra $5,000 per month with them so far and I have spent 70% less on advertising while seeing a 70% increase in sales. It is fantastic. They have tracking pixels etc so you can see exactly how much you're making through their ads. I will say be PATIENT with it, I'm lucky enough to have a high traffic site which in turn works extremely well and fast for this type of app, however if you don't have high traffic on your shop just yet I'd still highly recommend this app as it will still take the small pool of visitors on your site and eventually they will choose to make a sale on your site with this app providing such effective and easy advertising. Give it time, I'm using this app for 3 months and I've been in business for 4 months, I've seen a huge difference. Its been so worthwhile for me and I honestly cannot recommend this company enough.

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. Our words can't even describe how thrilled we were when we read this. We're so glad to see happy customers like you are. In case of anything, don't hesitate to contact us!

shopmoh4less

Awesome, easy to setup. I will upgrade and give another review if this free version meet my expectations.

July 29, 2019

Hi and thanks a bunch for the review! We hope that our app will meet your expectations in a good way. In case of any questions, feel free to let us know at support@easy.roihunter.com so that we can help you.

PetMaster Singapore

Great App! Hassle free setup. Highly recommended. Created the campaign on April 3rd it has spent $434.90 with a massive return of $4,953.29. Good job team :)

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

Goat Shop

Very good service! I really recommend this app its amazing to boost your sales. When you have a question they reply super fast.

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Lalingerie.ca

Horrible customer service, no one writes back to you and they continue charging you even after you cancelled your subscription.
I've cancelled my subscription over 3 months ago and they are still charging me the monthly fee. Unable to get in contact with support and the app is not allowing me to post my honest review. I have to give them a 5 star to have it posted

July 12, 2019

Hello and thank you for a review. We're deeply sorry to hear our services didn't meet your expectations, however, we're sure this is just a misunderstanding as we answered all of your emails and we're not charging you since the 15th June. We've contacted you via personal email, please check the spam folder just in case.

Viking Jewel

Thank you so much for your feedback. After investigating your query, we'd like to apologize and good

July 29, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

shoprite store

Whaooo I never see traffic app like this before its very powerful and easy to use, different from other app.

July 29, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.