Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Calzuro Canada

5 étoiles pour la facilité, le service et surtout les RÉSULTATS!! J'ai maintenant entre 70 et 120 visiteurs par jours et mon taux de conversion est toujours aussi bon!
Fait le travail pour moi! Merci!

Merci beaucoup!

Versaucey

I really wanted this app to work, I tried it for couple weeks, but I did notice my sales declining, so I uninstalled the app. But I also do notice funny activity with my shopify live stat. It seems like a bunch of people clicking on my add in the same spot near san francisco. even after i uninstalled the app. Now that I have the app uninstalled I do notice that my tracking code is kinda messed up also. The sales decline and I have to somehow fix all the tracking code and get rid of all the ROI codes. I kinda regret installing the app at all.

Update 2.1
Since I wrote the review last week, Tom from ROI has gotten in touch with me, I am gonna upgrade the review to 2 stars for the mean time, just for the excellent customer support. Will do a full review after all this problem is resolved.

Update 3.2
After consulting with Tom about my campaign, I have to upgrade the review to 4 stars. Although the remarketing did not meet my expectation yet, I do understand that remarketing is not easy, but the customer support and consultation with Tom at ROI was priceless. I am hoping to give this app 5 stars if ROI can somehow get my remarketing campaign to work.

July 3, 2019

We are really sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations. We have checked all your issues and we'd like to provide you with our outcome.

Firstly, as for the clicks, the traffic you have seen on your dashboard might have come from several ads you're managing, also from the organic traffic. Once you uninstall the app, the ads are automatically paused, so no people should be remarketed afterward.

Regarding the issue with the tag, unfortunately, when the user uninstalls the app, we are losing access to your website code. Therefore, the tag is left on the client's website untouched. Unfortunately, these are the Shopify rules and we are not able to do anything with that. We would like to remove the code, the only thing you need to do is reinstall the app.

We will be more than glad if you give us another chance. For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com.

Organic Mandi

I used this app but decided against using it because it doesn't provide city level targeting option. To my utter surprise even after removing the app, they didn't revert the code installed by them.
That ended up messing my adwords account and analytics tracking.

June 30, 2019

We're really sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our main goal is to provide a simple way for our clients to advertise. We've investigated your complaint and we would like to provide you with some feedback. We've already sent you an email with an explanation and we would love to solve this situation.

Ékszer Akció

Really great app! It automated our remarketing campaigns, which are working ever since with a really nice ROI.

July 29, 2019

Hey there, thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see you are satisfied with our services. Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

Sullivans Artisan Coffee

Really good App but VERY FRUSTRATING you cannot change AD accounts with ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are deeply sorry that the app didn't meet your expectations when it comes to optimization. We are currently working on implementing this feature and its testing. It should be implemented within one week.

You have been already contacted by one of my colleagues to solve your issue. In case of anything else, feel free to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com

ACARAA

We´re using this app quite a while and it is really good to start with Google Ads when you´re not that familiar with. The app support is perfect and they´re really quick in answering. I would definitely recommend it!

July 29, 2019

Hello there, we're glad to read this! We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible so we're happy to see it's working for you. Feel free to contact us anytime you'll need anything!

Nailsnhanh LLC

I use this app to retarget our customers on facebook and it was easy to set up and increase sales from our social sites with only a few clicks...this is a great app. Recommended for every e-commerce store.

July 29, 2019

Hello and thanks a bunch for the review! We're thrilled to see our main goal is working and our clients are satisfied. Feel free to ask us anytime you'll need something!

Watermans AU

Incredible.
The Team are amazing. So supportive and helpful!
Congratulations I am very impressed with your product and service.

July 29, 2019

Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're more than happy to see you being happy with our app. If you'd ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Heer Capries

Just setting up Facebook and Google easy ads, hope it will work well for our business. We will leave review after using it. Thank you

July 29, 2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We mainly focus on making the marketing as simple as possible, but we have a performance team to help you with your sales as well. Don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to get professional help.

THREE OF SOMETHING

We use this app to retarget our customers on facebook and it was easy to set up and increase sales from our social sites with only a few clicks...this is a great app.

July 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We mainly focus on making marketing as simple as possible and we're happy to see it's working! If you'd like to get help with anything, feel free to ask us anytime!