Facebook & Google Easy Ads

Facebook & Google Easy Ads

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Grow your sales with advertising on Facebook and Google

Flash Aviation

Really like the interface. Waiting for results. But they obviously get their customers, unlike other apps of similar function.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our motto is to provide simplicity to the complicated world of marketing. We hope that you'll be satisfied with our app. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

YouTech.Me

I installed this App because of its promising results. Actually, the interface is user friendly and easy to manage & set-up. There are issues at first, yet with the 101% help from their Technical Supervisor, so far it appears that everything is solved today.

With the commitment of support from ROI Hunter Technical Supervisor, I have strong hopes that I would get a profitable result soon. I'll update later again.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

RakishLab

I hope this app works as well as it was easy to set-up. I believe it will give me a head start on my in-experience!

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

Family Fashion Footwear Plus!

Easy to use, quickest set of google ever. Better looking ads. Wait to see performance now. Will update in a few weeks.

June 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our customers are satisfied with the functionality of our app. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Fairtex Store

Been working great for me. I have gotten a great return on my ad spend and would highly recommend this app

June 14, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to see our main goal - make the marketing as simple as possible - is being achieved. Let us know if you'd like to get help with anything in the future!

Ameyalli

Fraud? Or I'm missing something? I'm comparing, for the first time in about a month the budgets shown in ROI app vs the ones I see in the Facebook Ads Manager. What I see is:

ROI FB
Budget: 120 90
Purchases: 6 2
Clicks: 536 300
Costs: 3146 1539

Why are these massive differences happening? Is that your fees? Because they're indeed, massive, and not clear at all. But one thing that can't be changed is the purchases (6 vs 2 reals), but I understand that for some beginner like me this can get more revenue to you since it did make sense if I made that amount of sales for that cost (MXN not USD).

Uninstalling right ahead.

May 24, 2019

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. The performance tracking can be tricky sometimes but I can assure you that we use Facebook metrics and the numbers you can see in our dashboard are taken directly from your Facebook account. Also, all of our basic features are free of charge and you only need to pay the ad spend in your Facebook account. There are no hidden fees. I believe this was just a misunderstanding. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

XtraCurves

I kept seeing this all over Instagram and it peaked my interest. This is the easiest app to use by far for any marketing I have used or even installed for my store. I love this app and will see how it works out for me.

June 14, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

STS Ranchwear

So far so good! We've seen several conversions since implementing this app and the support has been responsive. Hopefully this continues to increase sales!

June 14, 2019

Hello, thanks a lot! We really value opinions like yours. We believe that we can help you with your business and help you get the best outcomes. Feel free to ask us anytime if you need anything!

DWCTEK

I deleted my poor review. I am retrying this app with a 4-Star Review and see how things go. I will return later, hopefully for a full 5-Star Review. The setup is an easy process. I give the setup a 5-Star. Thank ROI.

June 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for that. We really appreciate your cooperation! Feel free to let us if you will ever need anything!

RTG The Journey

Super easy to do and set up and i have no idea what im doing. Definitely recommend. (RTG The Journey)

June 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We mainly focus on making marketing as simple as possible and we're happy to see it's working! If you'd like to get help with anything, feel free to ask us anytime!