Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

Facebook & Google Ads –> ROI

by ROI Hunter a.s.

Hunt ROI with retargeting & marketing ads on Google & Facebook

XtraCurves

I kept seeing this all over Instagram and it peaked my interest. This is the easiest app to use by far for any marketing I have used or even installed for my store. I love this app and will see how it works out for me.

June 14, 2019

Hello, thank you very much. It's nice to see our clients are happy with our app. Don't hesitate to come to us anytime you need something so that we can help you get the best results possible!

STS Ranchwear

So far so good! We've seen several conversions since implementing this app and the support has been responsive. Hopefully this continues to increase sales!

June 14, 2019

Hello, thanks a lot! We really value opinions like yours. We believe that we can help you with your business and help you get the best outcomes. Feel free to ask us anytime if you need anything!

DWCTEK

I deleted my poor review. I am retrying this app with a 4-Star Review and see how things go. I will return later, hopefully for a full 5-Star Review. The setup is an easy process. I give the setup a 5-Star. Thank ROI.

June 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for that. We really appreciate your cooperation! Feel free to let us if you will ever need anything!

RTG The Journey

Super easy to do and set up and i have no idea what im doing. Definitely recommend. (RTG The Journey)

June 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We mainly focus on making marketing as simple as possible and we're happy to see it's working! If you'd like to get help with anything, feel free to ask us anytime!

Muehl Fernandez COLLECTION

Itś easy to work with. Thank you ! :)
Einfache Art um Ads zu schalten.
Dank dafür. Besonder gut zum starten!
www.muehl-fernandez.com

June 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're glad to see our clients are happy with the easy setup and managing since that's our basic point. If you have any questions regarding your ads performance, feel free to contact us!

Erbilo

Do not waste money with this application
Quorum
I lost $ 60 with this application
Do not waste money with this application
Quorum

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you which was completely free of charge. We provided you with extensive feedback on your website, we asked Shopify to refund you because we felt charging you without getting any value was unfair. And yet you blackmailed us with this negative review over again. There are some serious red flags as you use fake US address, not real product images etc. Still, we are deeply sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.

Byhusted.dk

No doubt, this app is really amazing. It was really easy to setup and if I needed any help, the support was quick to respond. I really recommend all to use ROIHUNTER. It will help grow your business for sure. First I was skeptical but after giving it a chance, I regretted that I didnt installed the app long time ago. 5 big stars from me!

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and products. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

The Pond Shop®

Did absolutely nothing for me. Now it is perminantly linked to my google ads account and I can not remove it as it says it is being used, but it's not. Try a different app.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are truly sorry that our services didn't meet your expectations. We have carefully investigated your issue and we can see that the remarketing campaign was running for 2 days. At that time, it's really hard to achieve outstanding results. We completely understand that you'd like to have the best outcomes as soon as possible, however, the campaign was not running long enough. If you wish, you can freely disconnect us from your account. In case any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on support@easy.roihunter.com. We'd be more than glad if you could give us another shot.

Profitablemarket

facebook and Google can grow my business forever and can make a profit for the rest of my life quick

May 14, 2019

Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! We're happy to see our app is meeting your expectations. We're here for you if you have anything for us, so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any question.

Nunamia & Co

I paid $105 on google ads using this, & I still don't know how google charged me, No traffic, Really waste of money.

May 6, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear our app didn't meet your expectations. We're generally known for making the marketing as simple and clear as possible. We wanted to check your account and investigate the issue more, however, we can see that since you've uninstalled our app, we've lost access to all data. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact us at support@easy.roihunter.com, we'll do our best to provide you with the best care and help you with your online marketing.